new saddle just finished. ostrich seat.beatricer saddle 006.jpg customer was suppling braided strings with horse hair tassles.

post-5135-126594833977_thumb.jpg

Edited by AndyKnight

Andy,Thats a really nice Saddle you have built.The tooling is great,Nice lines and outstanding color.

Thanks for Sharing it with me. Steve

Andy

Nice I hope to be able to do something like that some day I really like the colors on it too.

Mark

Hello Andy, I can just agree to the others, and - I can really do it, because I see the saddle in real and can ride it now every day!! Just great like the other one you made for me. I am so sorry for not having the saddle stings ready for this pictures, but I will share that later with you and the others. A huge compliment, Bea

Really nice work Andy, love the carve job! Are you happening to be bringing that to Kamloops this year?... cause if you are, I'd better get off the computer and get to work.

Darcy

Great looking saddle . Smooth lines good color. I like the horn on it. What is it, a #4 dally. Who made the tree?

Ross

Real nice Andy. Great color. I see you put no screw under the swell. Customer request? Back dee overlayed with silver and engraved?

Nice job.

Troy

Andy,

Really nice tooling, carving, color and overall design!...Very nice. Maybe you and Bea could send some additional photos showing more details of the saddle including the silverwork.

Regards,

Ben

Thanks for the compliments.

Darcy , no worries about seeing that in Kamloops it is in Switzerland..... I have committed to having 2 saddles in Kamloops so I am the one that maybe get to work,. Troy, the rear dees are JW cast SS . I generaly don't put a screw under the fork on slick forks (and reiners.)

Ross, I build all my own trees. Bea, enjoy.

Andy, simply put.....5 Stars! All the other superlatives have already been used up.

Bob

Andy,

Really nice tooling, carving, color and overall design!...Very nice. Maybe you and Bea could send some additional photos showing more details of the saddle including the silverwork.

Regards,

Ben

stunning!

pete

Hello Andy, it´s almost one year ago now!! One day i will make a saddle like that. It looks sooo good. I have more saddle on the way now. Still working on my first swedish made saddle, have some headstalls to make first! So this year will be full!! Feels so good! Take care!!

In the simplest of words, in my simple vocabulary, that is one terrific job!

Muy, muy, bueno!

Gives me something to keep me motivated.

Shucks, there is so much darn nice work on here, I get lost! Wished I had found this site a few years ago. Id'a still been lost, but what a place to be lost in!

So many posts to challenge the creativity...

Andy

I have to agree with everyone else. GREAT lines and color. Nice tooling. Thanks for posting the pic

Happy tooling

Tim

Hey Andy,

I'm amazed by the texture and depth of the tooling. It really Pops! It reminds me of those artists that do pencil drawings and they come out looking like a black and white photograph. The level of talent around here is just . . . stupefying!

I love it, thanks for sharing.

D

all silver was done by Richard Tenisch. ph 250 378 0936

oops got the wrong pic it is kind of large.. don't know how to remove it.

IMG_5649beas small.jpg

IMG_5648.jpg

post-5135-126610843748_thumb.jpg

post-5135-126610847424_thumb.jpg

Edited by AndyKnight

all silver was done by Richard Tenisch. ph 250 378 0936

oops got the wrong pic it is kind of large.. don't know how to remove it.

www.tenisch-silver.com more pages with pictures of this saddle silver are coming soon.

IMG_1890.jpg

new saddle just finished. ostrich seat.beatricer saddle 006.jpg customer was suppling braided strings with horse hair tassles.

P1020116.jpg

P1020127.jpg

IMG_1893.jpg

post-7077-126623806899_thumb.jpg

post-7077-126623810206_thumb.jpg

post-7077-126623813274_thumb.jpg

post-7077-126623824386_thumb.jpg

Very very nice! Thanks for the extra pics, been looking for them.

Gary