druidity

Looking for wallet insides

In either a prefashioned form (like the Tandy kits, but without the top leather) or in the form of patterns to construct the interior from lining leather. Ideally, i'd like to find a manufacturer that makes quality interiors in different styles... but i'm beginning to think such a business/product does not exist. So i'd love a dependable pattern for wallet insides... at least 3 card pockets. Trifold, Bifold, Roper style... whatever you got!

Thanks everyone!

Oh, and if anyone's got a line drawing of a horse in profile just 'hanging' around, i'd be delighted if you passed that on too. I have a custom journal order coming up, i'm at the design phase and just can't find the right image... three quarter profile, maybe? The last journal i did was a Wolf pattern... i'll post a pic or two.

wolfjrnlFINALweb.jpg

WOLFfacedetailWEB.jpg

post-9563-125735872356_thumb.jpg

post-9563-125735874995_thumb.jpg

Check with Kevin at Springfield Leather. He was looking at bringing in a line of wallet interiors. They seem to be a high quality and very consistant.

I've sent Kevin an email, we'll see what he says. It looks like Tandy stock though, so i don't think he'll be able to get me a better deal than them and the quality would be the same. Know of any good pattern packs for wallet guts?

Cheers and thanks for the reply...

Adam

Check with Kevin at Springfield Leather. He was looking at bringing in a line of wallet interiors. They seem to be a high quality and very consistant.

In either a prefashioned form (like the Tandy kits, but without the top leather) or in the form of patterns to construct the interior from lining leather. Ideally, i'd like to find a manufacturer that makes quality interiors in different styles... but i'm beginning to think such a business/product does not exist. So i'd love a dependable pattern for wallet insides... at least 3 card pockets. Trifold, Bifold, Roper style... whatever you got!

Thanks everyone!

Oh, and if anyone's got a line drawing of a horse in profile just 'hanging' around, i'd be delighted if you passed that on too. I have a custom journal order coming up, i'm at the design phase and just can't find the right image... three quarter profile, maybe? The last journal i did was a Wolf pattern... i'll post a pic or two.

Try Chaylor and Fenneli Pty Ltd. in Australia

Try Chaylor and Fenneli Pty Ltd. in Australia

I have two questions on Chaylor and Fenneli. Do they still have a two hundred min. and how long does it take to get an order from them?

Kevin got back to me... he says, "We've got various interiors, and are looking at adding the Chaylor Fenelli line soon". Prices are better than Tandy, so i think i'll place an order. Thanks for the tip. I'd never heard of Springfield leather before.

be well,

Adam

The $200 minimum is still in effect but if you want only a few liners, they add 12% to the cost. The liners only take a few days to get since they have a warehouse in Arizona

The $200 minimum is still in effect but if you want only a few liners, they add 12% to the cost. The liners only take a few days to get since they have a warehouse in Arizona

I took delivery of several of these, and they are really fantastic. So much higher quality than the Tandy interiors. The girls are going nuts over the wallets I'm making out of these interiors.

Dave

Kevin at Springfield Leather is the US distributor for Chaylor. He has it all in stock and no minimum.