Sign in to follow this  
Tkleather1

Latest From My Shop

Well I have been busy and havent posted anything for a while so here is a three fer one.

First is a pair of chinks for a friend of mines wife. oil tan bodies from Tandy and the pink is from the hide house. Pretty straight forward on this set.

post-9593-039816100 1288050295_thumb.jpg

Next is a book cover, that Is beeing donated to the Cattle producers of Washington auction. The leafs are unoiled as we thought that whoever buys it might want a name or a brand tooled in so after the meeting I will see what needs to be done. again pretty straght forward just a little floral carving and some basket stamp work.

post-9593-052252800 1288050453_thumb.jpg post-9593-098212000 1288050422_thumb.jpg

and last here I have a rifle sling for a friend of mine with just some light floral and basket.

post-9593-062633800 1288050495_thumb.jpg

Let me know what you all think and what I did wrong and I will sure as heck work on it for the next batch. I should have pictures of another three pair of chinks here pretty soon but we will see if they ship before pictures or not since I am a little bit under the gun on some stuff.

Thanks for looking and let me know what you all think of everything,

Have a great day.

Tim

TK-Leather

Tim,

Those are all really nice. But the thing that really caught my eye was the pink string you used for lacing the rear belt onto the chinks. That is a neat touch.

Dan

Edited by dbusarow

Thanks its the same as the pink around the yoke and side panels.

Thanks for lookin everyone.