MADMAX22

Photo Album For My Little Girl

Well its been a while since I did any leather work to speak of, couple rifle slings with just stamped back grounds and what not. Finally had a reason to do some tooling and wow Ive forgotten alot. Had to go back a review a few books lol. Managed to get it done.

And a pic of our first baby, she showed up just this last weekend.

Almost forgot, its about 6oz wickett and craig russet skirting. I lined it with some calf and am gonna put the 3 ring assembly in, gotta get some stand offs to make it work right.

post-5781-0-91504300-1382767200_thumb.jp

post-5781-0-92079300-1382767213_thumb.jp

post-5781-0-07193800-1382767225_thumb.jp

post-5781-0-07913100-1382767233_thumb.jp

Wonderful! Congrats on the little one!

Nice work. I really like that font!

Congrats on your lovely baby. You just have one problem.....the first baby gets a LOT of pics taken, you are going to need another album really soon. LOL :thumbsup:

Thanks guys, yeah there are already a ton of photos and shes only a week old. I think the usb and dvd is still gonna be the best storage but would like to have some nice photos to be able to flip thru.

What a great treasure that will be for her for the rest of her life. "My Daddy made that for me when I was born", she'll proudly tell her kids and grandkids.

And very nice work it is!

Bill

Great work, and congrats on the little bundle of joy! Now the fun begins! Be sure to record it , you'll never regret it . Bob

Very nice!

Very cool idea. I hadn't started working with leather when my oldest was born seven years ago and had just started learning when my second son came along. Might have to make then each a photo album like this. I really like the idea, and yours turned out great.

Congratulations on the beautiful daughter! Hope she is letting you get some sleep!

Bob

Beautiful! Both the album AND the baby! :)