JoelR

Mobile Os Enhancement Suggestion

Any thoughts to making this forum Tapatalk active for easier mobile access? I believe the plugin is free. Don't know if it is compatable with whatever software you are using though.

I'm sorry- I don't know what Tapatalk is, but I will find out. You do know there is a lo-fi view for the forum, right? bottom left corner is a drop down menu (it will say MBC by default) and the lo-fi version is above it. Meanwhile, I'll check it out.

Johanna

I have used the lo-fi verson in the past with my old Blackberry. No need to with my new Droid X. Tapatalk just makes it easier to organize and view forums on mobile devices that are supported.

Has any further thought gone into using Tapatalk? It sure makes viewing my other forums a breeze!

Has any further thought gone into using Tapatalk? It sure makes viewing my other forums a breeze!

PLEASE

PLEASE

PLEASE

tapatalk is awesome!

I'm sorry- I don't know what Tapatalk is, but I will find out. You do know there is a lo-fi view for the forum, right? bottom left corner is a drop down menu (it will say MBC by default) and the lo-fi version is above it. Meanwhile, I'll check it out.

Johanna

I use the lo-fi version but you can't reply to pm's using it.

It's loads faster, though. The ad server/ implementation for this site has slowed it down ever since it was introduced.

IPBoard is supported by tapatalk.

http://www.tapatalk.com/