Sign in to follow this  
leatherman1457

Craftool Edge Beveler's #1 #2 #3 #4 #5

Craftool bevel-eze edge bevelers. Bevels ,rounds off edges of heavy or light leathers perfectly for a beautiful,professional-looking edge . These are vintage tools in perfect shape and is ready for any shop. Great set for the leather enthusiast for Christmas. get them while you can before some one beats you to them. I am asking $50.00 for the whole set. And that includes shipping.

Tandy no longer makes these tool like this. These were made in the USA in the 60's r 70's when Tandy was making the good tools not the made in china stuff they are making now.

Portions of the sale will go to the leatherworker site to keep it up and running smoothly as it is now. You donations keep this site up and do we ever need a site like this to keep us from going crazy.lol Gary

100_1638.JPG

100_1639.JPG

post-12512-125967674172_thumb.jpg

post-12512-125967675585_thumb.jpg

Edited by leatherman1457

Craftool bevel-eze edge bevelers. Bevels ,rounds off edges of heavy or light leathers perfectly for a beautiful,professional-looking edge . These are vintage tools in perfect shape and is ready for any shop. Great set for the leather enthusiast for Christmas. get them while you can before some one beats you to them. I am asking $50.00 for the whole set. And that includes shipping.

Tandy no longer makes these tool like this. These were made in the USA in the 60's r 70's when Tandy was making the good tools not the made in china stuff they are making now.

Portions of the sale will go to the leatherworker site to keep it up and running smoothly as it is now. You donations keep this site up and do we ever need a site like this to keep us from going crazy.lol Gary

Hi,

I'm interested in them. Do you ship to Taipei,Taiwan? Thanks!

Chris

Hi,

I'm interested in them. Do you ship to Taipei,Taiwan? Thanks!

Chris

sold thumbsup.gif