Sign in to follow this  
JimC

I Need 4-Hole Leather Buttons...

I cannot seem to either find a punch .. or someone who can machine these for me. This is like a 13-15oz hide, button size needs to be 1-1.25" ..with four holes. I can take 1,000 today.. but the price of the hide needs to be the major cost. I cannot afford to pay someone to knock these out by hand. (..maybe India or PAK.) I'd appreciate any ideas where to go for such an item. Thanks

Jim Cancil

leather.JPG

Edited by JimC

I would try one of the clicker dye making folks. Texas dye or Texas custom dye ( i think that's the name ) is the only one i can think of right now. Or ask here on the form for clicker dye makers.

Thanks .. I found them, but need to call at a better time and/or find an email for them. Their email is covered over in one browser and does not even come up on another. Thanks again.

Jim

I would try one of the clicker dye making folks. Texas dye or Texas custom dye ( i think that's the name ) is the only one i can think of right now. Or ask here on the form for clicker dye makers.

Thanks .. I found them, but need to call at a better time and/or find an email for them. Their email is covered over in one browser and does not even come up on another. Thanks again.

Jim

Heather Kinnick - hktxcd at aol dot com - Heather is an absolute delight to deal with.

Good Luck,

Kevin

.. thanks Kevin. I'm on to it. ...

Heather Kinnick - hktxcd at aol dot com - Heather is an absolute delight to deal with.

Good Luck,

Kevin