Sign in to follow this  
Roger

Here is some of my work

i have shown some of these other places. here are a few of my seats and bags.

Hope you like!

DSC01772.jpg

DSC01708.jpg

]DSC01097.jpg

DSC01035.jpg

I'm moving this to "show off" because not everyone can see the adult section of the board, and your work deserves to be seen. WOW!!

Your work is fantastic, thanks for sharing!

Johanna

ps

You can use the thumbnail feature of the board (don't click "add into post") so that people on dial up internet connections aren't inconvenienced. You can also upload pics directly from your computer, and you don't need to host them on a third party server if you don't want to. (That way they are preserved on the board no matter what happens to the other host.)

I knew you'de make it hear sooner or later. I"ve been wathcing beez's work for sometime now. When i first had Q's he was the first to answer on another board ( Xroads). Great guy.

Glad you found this place.

thanks for the compliments guys!

johanna... i guess i'll figure this place out eventually.

i'll redo the post with thumbs when i get a chance. those were all pics that were resized and resident somewhere else

freak and anyone else... i'm always willing to answer questions

WOW...simply wow...i LOVE...LOVE LOVE LOVE...the japanese seat (the rising sun deal)...and the skull and crossbones (with the wings) one as well....i really wish i had a motorcycle now

I agree... The "rising sun" seat is absolutely the focal point of that bike...

Awesome work! :thumbsup:

rising_paisley.jpgthanks for all the compliments guys!

seats are about all i have time for. i've done over 50 in the last 2.5 years or so.

here is another rising sun i did not to long ago. it was qute different from what i'm used to doing.

post-192-1163097185_thumb.jpg

WOW...the thumbnail view of that doesn't do it justice...the detailing on that piece is amazing...never fails....i'm always in awe of "trades people"...

well... pics in general just don't show the detail and depth of most tooling. the customer is always shocked at how much better the actual item looks than the picture.

that was fun and totally different. i would like to do a complete paisley seat or purse or both one of these days

thanks for the compliments guys!

johanna... i guess i'll figure this place out eventually.

i'll redo the post with thumbs when i get a chance. those were all pics that were resized and resident somewhere else

freak and anyone else... i'm always willing to answer questions

Where are you located in the Jersey shore. I live in South Jersey and I have a Trailer in North wildwood Camping resort. Take a look at my site....leatherming.com. I wold like to get some pointers on doing seats. I have just been given on to take apart and I want to redo it

Where are you located in the Jersey shore. I live in South Jersey and I have a Trailer in North wildwood Camping resort. Take a look at my site....leatherming.com. I wold like to get some pointers on doing seats. I have just been given on to take apart and I want to redo it

gary, i returned your pm. i am in long branch

my latest! i am really getting backed up these days!! i have hadbetween 4 and 8 seats sitting since the beginning of the year! right now i'm working on four and have three more to start after that.

anyway... here is the one that's about done. I'm starting to get a good feel for my new bevels:)

what a difference they make!!

dsc02295_154.jpg

post-192-1174325685_thumb.jpg

thanks for the compliments! more to come!