Matchlock

Bobbins For Tippman Boss

Hello everyone;I was hoping someone here could help me. About a month or so ago I bought a Tippman Boss. I bought three extra bobbins at the time and now (more colors) it would help if I had four more. I email Tippman and the lady there says thank you and the shipping costs will be $20.00 Now, admittedly I live in Ontario, Canada and they tell me this is the cheapest rate for Canada for four bobbins in a padded envelope.I think this is absolutely unbelievable. So, I was hoping that someone here might just have a few extra bobbins that they could sell me. If this is something you could help me with I would gladly pay you what you want for the bobbins, within reason of course.Thank you everyone, and I hope I didn't ask this in the wrong place.Bud

I believe Tippmann is right. I went to the postage calculator. When it crosses the US line it skyrockets! I came up with $20 also.

Hello and thank you so much for your kind reply.

I find 20.00 postage hard to believe. I've sent several packages to Canada and the ones that weigh a pound were 10.00 to 12.00 first class mail.