Sign in to follow this  
tat2

Leather stamping tools up for quick sale!

Hello everyone I have a bunch of items which were past on to me. T manson of Scarborough Ontario, Canada past away many years away and only recently folks were passing in his tools ans such. I have everything I need for my business

So up for grabs is the art od hand sewing leather by al stohlman amazingly its still in its original packaging. Comes comeplete with waxed thread, stitch groover, awl with many attachments and the stitch line spacer.

50.USD plus phipping

I also have 10 billfold designs complete in original packaging with stencils as well 2-3 leather wallet kits.

40 USD plus shipping

Lastly is 50 some odd beautiful Craftool Leathering tools. All look unused and in amazing condition. I can list the numbers if any one wants but I assure you they are the main leather cournty western tools used

Rounders,

Camoflauged

seeders etc etc etc

as well 2 swivel knives. There are also other nick stuff like needles and some thread i'll thrown in as well.

too many to list. Given the condition they are in I am asking

250.00 plus shipping

At 10.00 per stamping tool your spending 500.00 of more if you have to shop around for them. this is a great deal from a great Canadian leathercrafter unto the next!

I welcome your offers!

PAYPAL ONLY

Stephen O'Ceallaigh

gml-@sympatico.ca

001-647-637-5229

Hello everyone I have a bunch of items which were past on to me. T manson of Scarborough Ontario, Canada past away many years away and only recently folks were passing in his tools ans such. I have everything I need for my business

So up for grabs is the art od hand sewing leather by al stohlman amazingly its still in its original packaging. Comes comeplete with waxed thread, stitch groover, awl with many attachments and the stitch line spacer.

50.USD plus phipping

I also have 10 billfold designs complete in original packaging with stencils as well 2-3 leather wallet kits.

40 USD plus shipping

Lastly is 50 some odd beautiful Craftool Leathering tools. All look unused and in amazing condition. I can list the numbers if any one wants but I assure you they are the main leather cournty western tools used

Rounders,

Camoflauged

seeders etc etc etc

as well 2 swivel knives. There are also other nick stuff like needles and some thread i'll thrown in as well.

too many to list. Given the condition they are in I am asking

250.00 plus shipping

At 10.00 per stamping tool your spending 500.00 of more if you have to shop around for them. this is a great deal from a great Canadian leathercrafter unto the next!

I welcome your offers!

PAYPAL ONLY

Stephen O'Ceallaigh

gml-@sympatico.ca

001-647-637-5229

Hi... It looks like you've had not offers... I recommend you take a peek at E-bay to get an idea concerning how much you could reasonably ask for the items you have listed. I do sincerely wish I could get $10.00 for some of my duplicate/older Crafttool stamping tools... Once you take a look at e-bay let me know if you decide to drop your pricing, as I may have an interest.. Thanks, regards, and hope I helped some... John

tat ebay is not really a good place to figure out tool prices. there are over 2500 people trying to sell tools there and have depressed the tool market. in essence they have flooded the market with tools. if you are a tool buyer it is good times if you are a seller you are going to lose your tail. tools that i use to sell for 8 to 10 dollars are now selling for 1 to 3 dollars because of the glut. Don't know where to send you but ebay is not the place.Gary