Sign in to follow this  
wendileb

Leatherwork needed in Texas

I have a buffalo hide Pool cue case. I would like to get a name tooled or prefferably branded on it. I live near Beaumont Texas.

You might want to consider having your brand or name done with a laser. The detail would be excellent and can be burned at different depths to give you the look of a brand without damaging the leather. There are a couple of people here on the forum that can do this. Kowboy Boots is the first to come to mind.

Try posting again or contact her through the members list.

Blake

Thanks Blake & Twin Oaks for thinking of me.

Wendy I sure can "brand" it with my laser an with all honesty I am the least expensive person lasering i now of. But with shipping back & forth you are probably better to have some one locally do it.

You are in the Houston area right? Lots of laser engravers there, check the trophy shops.

kathy

Thanks Blake & Twin Oaks for thinking of me.

Wendy I sure can "brand" it with my laser an with all honesty I am the least expensive person lasering i now of. But with shipping back & forth you are probably better to have some one locally do it.

You are in the Houston area right? Lots of laser engravers there, check the trophy shops.

kathy

Thanks I will check with some trophy places