oldcowpoke

58 Leather machines for sale

58 Leather machines for sale

www.oldcowpoke.com

what are the prices of the cylinder bed machines?

Pretty cool stuff. Now how the heck am I gonna get that 20" x 40" clicker down into the basement??? LOL!

:red_bandana::red_bandana::red_bandana:

Bree,

They are a bit unwieldy and heavy. I know guys who have taken walls out to get their clickers in or out. For a basemnet it would be easy. Just get a freight helicopter to lift the house off, drop the clicker in, and then set the house back. No problem.

I have a Atom clicker. We made a dolly with HEAVY DUTY casters under it. Bolted it to the clicker and it now rolls. It was rolled into the garage. It's very heavy, not a good idea to take it down stairs.....

Bob makes a great suggestion with the use of casters. I probably have more wood tools in our garage than should ever be in there. We have the cabinet saw, bandsaw, dust collector, sliding compound miter saw, midi-lathe, drill presses, grinder/sander workbench, layout benches (essentially everything) on casters or rollers. We jokingly call it the tool corral because they are all on casters and all pushed up together when not in use.

Some of the adjustable metal ones work great for dollys.

Regards,

Ben

Bree,

They are a bit unwieldy and heavy. I know guys who have taken walls out to get their clickers in or out. For a basemnet it would be easy. Just get a freight helicopter to lift the house off, drop the clicker in, and then set the house back. No problem.

ROTFLMAO!!! Dayum Bruce... I almost coughed up my coffee!!

:You_Rock_Emoticon:

Thanks for the post!

what are the prices of the cylinder bed machines?

what one do you need a price on ? there are 2 or 3 on my website

adler 305-370

Juki ls 341

How much for the Randall?

How much for the Randall?

The blue Randall just got sold I have 4 more it will take me a week to go through another one and the price will be 2850.JJ

423 571 1364