dteeft

Tippman Boss Wanted

I am looking for a Tippmann Boss. Would love to get the attachmants as well but the main machine is the main thing, I would love a Tippmann Aero if possible but am limited in funds for that unless it was reasonable. I am tired of drilling and hand stitching. I want to use it for making tracking harnesses for search dogs and leather leads

Edited by dteeft

I know of one that may be for sale please email andy@andystevens.net for the info

Andy Stevens

Thanks, I'll sent you an email.

I know of one that may be for sale please email andy@andystevens.net for the info

Andy Stevens

There happens to be a Tippmann Boss on eBay right now, based in Ottawa, Ont.

Thank You, I will have a look.

If those don't work out. I've got a guild member who has one for sale with attachments, table and other accessories in MINT condition. He was speaking with another member on here about a deal, but I haven't heard that it sold......so let me know and I can put you two together! I seen the machine, I wish I had the funds...he moved up to an Alder machine and this one is just covered and waiting for a another owner.

Good luck

It looks like I keep missing the others so maybe I can try this guy you mentioned.

Thanks

If those don't work out. I've got a guild member who has one for sale with attachments, table and other accessories in MINT condition. He was speaking with another member on here about a deal, but I haven't heard that it sold......so let me know and I can put you two together! I seen the machine, I wish I had the funds...he moved up to an Alder machine and this one is just covered and waiting for a another owner.

Good luck

Send me a PM with some contact numbers and I will forward them for you, no charge! I haven't heard that it is off the market so I am guessing that it is still available. It is a well cared and maintained machine. Looks almost brand new to me. Just covered and sitting in the corner.

I found one in CA that was on craig's list. Thanks for all the help.

I sent you a PM...it sold to another LW member. Sorry

Post pictures and information on our "for sale" section. You might get some hits. I posted an ad for a guild member locally.

Good luck

I am looking for a Tippmann Boss. Would love to get the attachmants as well but the main machine is the main thing, I would love a Tippmann Aero if possible but am limited in funds for that unless it was reasonable. I am tired of drilling and hand stitching. I want to use it for making tracking harnesses for search dogs and leather leads

I don't know if this is still available;

http://southbend.craigslist.org/hsh/1912084957.html