Sign in to follow this  
johnggrg

Tandy Downloadable Patterns

I was wondering if anyone has purchased the Tandy downloadable patterns. If so my question is this. You have two options for printing. 1. print multiple sheets and tape them together. 2. take the download into a printing place and have them print the pattern on a large sheet of paper. Has anyone had these printed on a large sheet before? If so is it expensive to do? John

Hello

file in sheets are for small or large print.

The tape works, but it is better to large print.

Ask around for printing large format black and white.

I pay $ 2.5 for format A0.

I cheat a little, have a printer that prints 13 x 18. Most of the patterns will print on 11 x 17 vellum, which I use most. Hate taping the sheets together.

ferg

Hello

file in sheets are for small or large print.

The tape works, but it is better to large print.

Ask around for printing large format black and white.

I pay $ 2.5 for format A0.

Thanks for the replies. Cheapest I could find was $7.50 in ao. Not to many places around here that does large format black and white. Most want to charge you for color prices 35.00 a sheet. Crazy!!!!!!!!!!!! but true.

Thanks for the replies. Cheapest I could find was $7.50 in ao. Not to many places around here that does large format black and white. Most want to charge you for color prices 35.00 a sheet. Crazy!!!!!!!!!!!! but true.

Ok went to pick the copies up and the guy didn't have them done. So he told me to go down the street to the guy that does them for him. And here I thought he was the one doing them. So I go there and tell the guy what I needed and asked how much each. He said 1.50 a copy. The other guy was wanting to charge me 7.50? Can you beleive that! And I had thought I tried everyone guess I missed the one i needed. Well worked out in the end. John