ken1963

western buckle

• IMG_6537.jpg not leather work but hope you dont mind this post hand engraved sterling buckle

post-9765-1243480890_thumb.jpg

Ken.... Great looking Buckle.. Is this something you do ?

• IMG_6537.jpg not leather work but hope you dont mind this post hand engraved sterling buckle

Ken

Nice work as always glad you got it on here.

Mark

Ken.... Great looking Buckle.. Is this something you do ?

yes luke i do custom silver work and other styles of egraving as well thanks .

yes luke i do custom silver work and other styles of egraving as well thanks .

Your work is stunning. Can we see the back?

You are new and posted in show off. Are you selling? How about a price and time frame?

Aaron

Great looking buckle man.

I allways loved the metal engraving. I just have enough hobbies/tasks/jobs as it is so I sit back and appreciate it. Hey maybe you could teach some of us a thing or two about keeping tools sharp since if I recall you guys gotta keep your blades extremely sharp if I remember right from reading up on it.

I saved this link http://www.francolini.com/ I really like looking at his art work for inspiration. Gonna learn that style so I can one day do it in leather.

Great looking buckle man.

I allways loved the metal engraving. I just have enough hobbies/tasks/jobs as it is so I sit back and appreciate it. Hey maybe you could teach some of us a thing or two about keeping tools sharp since if I recall you guys gotta keep your blades extremely sharp if I remember right from reading up on it.

I saved this link http://www.francolini.com/ I really like looking at his art work for inspiration. Gonna learn that style so I can one day do it in leather.

I just viewed part of the website for Mr. Francolini - I'm absolutely awestruck!! I can see why you like to look at his work for inspiration! I've already added his site to my Favorites list!!

Ken,

Do you have a website? Additional pix?? I use buckle sets for my braided headstalls, carved headstalls, etc, and sometimes have requests for personalized pieces. Also conchos, cornerplates, etc, for the saddles...I'd like to see more...

Thanks!

Ken,

Do you have a website? Additional pix?? I use buckle sets for my braided headstalls, carved headstalls, etc, and sometimes have requests for personalized pieces. Also conchos, cornerplates, etc, for the saddles...I'd like to see more...

Thanks!

Kens web site is www.curetonsilversmiths.webs.com He dose some very nice work. He has made me a lot of stuff and it all good including a half breed bit.

Mark

Nice work Ken!

Interested in an Engraving contest?

I will be posting details as soon as we get the dates set. We will have 6 categories: Bits, Boots, Saddles, Spurs, Braiding, and Engraving (anything except bits & spurs).

That is truly beautiful. While I'm not a huge western art type fan, I can really appreciate nice work when I see it. Thanks for posting that. Nice work on your other stuff in your website too. Do you do custom work? Like if I supplied some artwork?

-Andy

That is beautiful. I like the way the pattern repeats, and flows elegantly. Thank you for sharing.

Johanna

Ken,

Thanks!

thanks Shelly i do have a web www.curetonsilversmiths.webs.com also i hope that i would be able to do some work that you would like , my goal in engraving is to do the best work i can and always improve .thanks ken

Your work is stunning. Can we see the back?

You are new and posted in show off. Are you selling? How about a price and time frame?

Aaron

thanks for the review never thought to pic the back but it said in script Fathers day 2009 have never ben asked to ingrave the back but have seen it done also the belt loops are a toung and pin thanks ken

Wow, that's a lifetimer. Beeeeautiful work :)

Great work. That skill comes in handy with your leather work. You can make your own conchos and bling.

Beautiful buckle!

Art