Sign in to follow this  
Hauss

Newbie Intro

Hi All newbie to the site. there is a lot of great looking work on here.sorry not work but Art hope to learn a lot and if I come up with some that might be useful it will be posted thanks so much for all of you nice people's knowledge and sharing it with us new comer's Thanks Hauss

Hauss,

Welcome to the Forum. We were all newbies to LeatherCrafts at one time or another. You will find a lot of helpful folks around here, all trying to learn and improve what we do. Look around, listen in, Join In, but most important, have fun. There are coffee and donuts down the hall in the corner and they are free. We you do have some items to post, please do so. We all had our first project and our first of many projects going to the parts bin. Since you did not mention what you plan to work on, do you have any idea what type of leather work you want to do? I would pick more than one to try, you never know what one will be the right one. Again, welcome to the Forum.

BillB

Welcome!

Grab a stool and stay a while, we're glad you found us.

Hi All newbie to the site. there is a lot of great looking work on here.sorry not work but Art hope to learn a lot and if I come up with some that might be useful it will be posted thanks so much for all of you nice people's knowledge and sharing it with us new comer's Thanks Hauss

Welcome Hauss:

Let me warn you, this site is addicting......but there are worse things in life and you will meet some really cool people who share your love of the art.