Sign in to follow this  
Rubo

The Web Site Is Up (Leather Printing) - Finally !

Hi Folks, finally my web site is up - LeatherFX.com. Everybody's welcome to browse, I'd like to hear some comments as to how useful you think this could be for your business- actually offering new service. Cheers,

Ruben

Hi Ruben, i went and looked around you have some neat things. But for me anyway the gray or what ever color the fonts are in is hard to read plus their pretty small. I finally did find out how to get off the opening page.

Hi Reuben. You have some interesting things going on there but I'm unsure what you want from the forum?

Are you looking for people to experiment with your new product? If this is the case then I'd want to know more about the cost of the process to the craftsman - and a lot more detail on light fastness and durability of the images.

If you are just looking for someone to say - hey nice website then I'd have to agree with Dirtclod and say I had a problem reading it. Also it was very slow to download but maybe that is because it had to come a long way... LOL

It is good to see new ideas and I think the images you have on the site are very exciting. It might be an idea to give us a better idea how you expect the product to be used and how easy it would be to get our designs printed onto leather. Also what sort of leather is it suitable for?

I'm looking forward to hearing more.

Ray

Same here. More detail about the process would be helpful. Can you print on Vegtan or Chrome only. How durable is the image and would you recommend a coating? Do you apply the image to the raw side of leather or is it applied to the finished (stitched) product? Could you use this process for leather that is to be molded/wet formed?