Sign in to follow this  
Blake

Unknown Maker

I don't know who made this seat but the picture was sent to me by a friend . I thought it was pretty neat and wanted to share it with the group. My compliments to the maker.

Blake

4659927505_7d92653282.jpg

post-21-127568555281_thumb.jpg

I don't know who made this seat but the picture was sent to me by a friend . I thought it was pretty neat and wanted to share it with the group. My compliments to the maker.

Blake

BLAKE IT WAS SENT TO ME ALSO..... HE SAID IT CAME FROM CALIFORNIA.

MAN THAT SEAT REALLY GOT AROUND THIS WEEK....

Somebody here has to know who made it. My sister-in-law sent it to me and it was attributed to someone in Texas. There are several references to it in the last few days on a Google search and they mostly call it the "Texas" seat. I guess kind of like the Pace picante sauce ad, if we find out it was made in New York City, we'll have to get a rope....

Somebody here has to know who made it. My sister-in-law sent it to me and it was attributed to someone in Texas. There are several references to it in the last few days on a Google search and they mostly call it the "Texas" seat. I guess kind of like the Pace picante sauce ad, if we find out it was made in New York City, we'll have to get a rope....

It was sent to me from Florida LOL. I wonder if it was enlarged in HD if we could make out the name on the police car?

Blake

Its all over the web it seems. If you had a larger pic the makers mark is that metal tab on the seat I think. Did not find any info on it though, real nice looking seat.