Sign in to follow this  
equiss

Wanted: Back Versions of Leather Crafters and Saddlers Journal

Hi All,

I am wanting to complete my collection of leather crafters and saddlers journals. I use these quite a bit for tools, since we don't have much local "help" or people to go to for advice....I can only buy a few copies at a time, but am listing all that I am looking for. I would prefer that they have the pattern pull outs, since I use those a lot. I have all the ones offered by the leather crafters and saddlers journal for back issues (I think)....

Volume 1 Number 1Volume 1 Number 2Volume 11Number 1Volume 11Number 2Volume 13Number 4Volume 16Number 1Volume 17Number 2Volume 17Number 4;Volume 17Number 5;Volume 2Number 1;Volume 2Number 2;Volume 2Number 3;Volume 2Number 4;Volume 2Number 5;Volume 3Number 1;Volume 3Number 3;Volume 3Number 5;Volume 4Number 1;Volume 4Number 2;Volume 4Number 4;Volume 4Number 5;Volume 4Number 6;Volume 5Number 1;Volume 5Number 2;

This is only about 1/2 of my list, and as I said I can only buy a few at a time due to my budget, but if you have some you want to part with, let me know -

thanks!

Charlene Stovin

I had scheduled to complete my collection by buying most of Allan S. collection, but then Christmas and kids showed up. I was able to purchase one load, but by all means contact Allan on here for this remainding stock. His place is ALS leathercraft and he is a member here.

Good luck hunting.

I had scheduled to complete my collection by buying most of Allan S. collection, but then Christmas and kids showed up. I was able to purchase one load, but by all means contact Allan on here for this remainding stock. His place is ALS leathercraft and he is a member here.

Good luck hunting.

Thanks,

I will contact him again, I bought a whole lot from him a while ago, and I think these are ones I was not able to buy from him, but I will check again

thanks much!

Do a search in the 'for sale' section and I want to say that there were at least two other members on here who were selling entire collections. I do not know if they are interested in breaking them up. Have you checked the LCSJ site for back issue availability? Good luck.

Do a search in the 'for sale' section and I want to say that there were at least two other members on here who were selling entire collections. I do not know if they are interested in breaking them up. Have you checked the LCSJ site for back issue availability? Good luck.

Yes, I did find I think two that they have, so I will order those if nothing else - thanks for the help, we don't have many resources around here in terms of people willing to mentor, so books, magazines, and videos are the best I can do :)

thanks again!