Sign in to follow this  
Soybomb

single creaser

:biggrin: I'm guilty of picking this up because it was cheap. http://www.eleatherworks.com/product.php?p...83&cat=0&page=1

t-16483-2207.jpeg

How do you use it and is it useful or does it suck? I'm curious if anyone likes it. The creaser portion I'm undecided on. It tracks a little better than an adjustable creaser but it doesn't make a nice looking creaser. It doesn't seem to be a great slicker, and I've not found a use for a folder in holster making yet. I'm thinking the wide end might be a decent boning tool around ejection ports. As I play around more I notice some of the basic tools I started with just don't cut it like the adjustable creaser. I wonder if maybe I just haven't found where this one shines yet.

I have one of those and for a cheapy tool I think they are great. I get great results from the creasing component and it makes a half decent slicker or burnisher. If you smooth up the point a bit it is fine as a single creaser. I find myself reaching for this more than the expensive adjustable creaser. I like the handle being straight and not off on an angle like an adjustable creaser. My only complaint with these is how the creaser component is attached to the handle as the 2 can seperate but a drop of superglue takes care of it.

Barra