Aidanforsyth0

Piece Of Horween Shell Cordovan (Over A Sq. Ft.) For Sale

I'd consider myself a supplier of shell cordovan after collecting quite a bit of it. You can get in contact with me about Horween shell cordovan in colors #8 and black at hello@lopalo.com . Due to the EXTREMELY long wait time at Horween I thought I'd help some of my fellow leatherworkers out. Thanks for looking

-Aidan

I wasn't going to say anything before, but since this is the third separate thread you've posted about this, your prices are really, really high.

I can get an entire Clayton shell for what you're trying to get for 1 ft^2.

...and from what I've heard from many who have used both, the quality is comparable to Horween and some of those folks actually prefer Clayton over Horween, so...

Edited by 25b

I wasn't going to say anything before, but since this is the third separate thread you've posted about this, your prices are really, really high.

I can get an entire Clayton shell for what you're trying to get for 1 ft^2.

...and from what I've heard from many who have used both, the quality is comparable to Horween and some of those folks actually prefer Clayton over Horween, so...

You said it best yourself. You can get a shell of Clayton which is about 1.5-1.75 sq.ft. You can't find Horween shell for sale ANYWHERE. Believe me, I searched for months. Pieces on eBay that are the same size as mine have been sold for $190. I understand my prices may seem high, but I'm willing to work with people and sell smaller pieces for a cheaper price if need be

ONE "I have _____ for sale" topic per item is enough, and it should be posted in the appropriate location. Two in one location, and a third in a completely different 'for sale' section is too confusing, especially for the same thing. So, I decided to be helpful and have moved all of them into one neat and tidy location! Now, anyone who's looking to buy some can find all the posts on this in one place.

If you have updates on your inventory, you can post them in this thread, and if you simply need to 'refresh' it after a week or 5, then a simple "bump" post will bring it back to the top of the "new content" feature.

ONE "I have _____ for sale" topic per item is enough, and it should be posted in the appropriate location. Two in one location, and a third in a completely different 'for sale' section is too confusing, especially for the same thing. So, I decided to be helpful and have moved all of them into one neat and tidy location! Now, anyone who's looking to buy some can find all the posts on this in one place.

If you have updates on your inventory, you can post them in this thread, and if you simply need to 'refresh' it after a week or 5, then a simple "bump" post will bring it back to the top of the "new content" feature.

Great thank you very much. I'm sorry for the post pollution