Sign in to follow this  
electrathon

Demo For A Class

Next month I am going to teach a basic how to get started class on holsters. This design seemed to be very basic and relitively easy to explain. If this works out well I hope to move to a few differant styles down the road.

Aaron

post-2349-042269400 1315452784_thumb.jpg

Good for you. It looks very nice and simple design for teaching beginners. I hope you have enough prop breakdowns to show each step of the process. I found these props to help out in a big way as you are trying demonstrate your points. Good luck

Good for you. It looks very nice and simple design for teaching beginners. I hope you have enough prop breakdowns to show each step of the process. I found these props to help out in a big way as you are trying demonstrate your points. Good luck

My plan is to have a few started at differant stages so I can jump forward, not spending time on things like sewing and drying. I am hoping to have it similar to a cooking show where they mix something up, slide it in the oven and then pull out the finished cooking dish. Sort of like the Galloping Gormet, just with gun leather.

Aaron

i like it. you should video tape the class and put it on youtube (or sell it but i like the youtube idea personally :innocent: )

My plan is to have a few started at differant stages so I can jump forward, not spending time on things like sewing and drying. I am hoping to have it similar to a cooking show where they mix something up, slide it in the oven and then pull out the finished cooking dish. Sort of like the Galloping Gormet, just with gun leather.

Aaron

Exactly on the money! Good luck