rusty521

Hello from Colorado Springs, Colorado

I am new to this forum, my name is John James and I have been doing leather work since high school , mostly wallets and purses. I put all my tools away until i retired 5 yrs ago, since then i have been putting together fly rod cases, lap top cases and other assorted items upon request. i enjoy viewing all the different conversations on this web site and it has helped me solve a few problems. I built a web page that provided more information related to my fly rod cases. If you have a moment please visit my web site at www.leatherman.yolasite.com

Edited by rusty521

First, welcome to the forum.

I tried your website, but it took me to the general page. Sorry.

First, welcome to the forum.

I tried your website, but it took me to the general page. Sorry.

Sorry.Fat fingers. it is www.leatherman.yolasite.com

Rusty, I visited your site and I really like your fly rod cases. I know those are not very easy to make, and you do em good!:You_Rock_Emoticon:

My son lives in Monument and just got himself a new rod......guess what I'll be making soon.

Rusty, I visited your site and I really like your fly rod cases. I know those are not very easy to make, and you do em good!You_Rock_Emoticon.gif

My son lives in Monument and just got himself a new rod......guess what I'll be making soon.

Thank you, if I can be of any help let me know.

I am new to this forum, my name is John James and I have been doing leather work since high school , mostly wallets and purses. I put all my tools away until i retired 5 yrs ago, since then i have been putting together fly rod cases, lap top cases and other assorted items upon request. i enjoy viewing all the different conversations on this web site and it has helped me solve a few problems. I built a web page that provided more information related to my fly rod cases. If you have a moment please visit my web site at www.leatherman.yolasite.com

Hi Rusty, I checked out your web site and it looked really nice. Welcome to the forum, I think you'll enjoy it here, just don't eat the donuts. I am not all that far from you as I live in Pueblo and get up to the Springs area about once a month for a leather guild meeting.

Hi Rusty, I checked out your web site and it looked really nice. Welcome to the forum, I think you'll enjoy it here, just don't eat the donuts. I am not all that far from you as I live in Pueblo and get up to the Springs area about once a month for a leather guild meeting.

Do you meet with the Pikes Peak Pounders at the local Tandy Store?

Do you meet with the Pikes Peak Pounders at the local Tandy Store?

Yes I do. There is a meeting tonight at 6:00 if you're interested.

Yes I do. There is a meeting tonight at 6:00 if you're interested.

Thanks for the invite, i have been thinking about attending the meetings however i will have to postpone it till next month, my dad has been real sick and i have been going to attend to him in the evening hours.

Thanks for the invite, i have been thinking about attending the meetings however i will have to postpone it till next month, my dad has been real sick and i have been going to attend to him in the evening hours.

Sorry to hear about your dad being ill. Next month's meeting is election of new officers to the guild. That date will be on october 21st. The 14th and the 28th are workshop nights and several guild members show up there to work on projects. All start times are 6pm and run until we get tired of looking at each other. You are welcome to attend any of these meetings and hope your dad gets better.