Sign in to follow this  
oyvindbl

How to contact McMillen Tool Co

I live in Norway and am trying to order a overstitch wheel with 9 stitches / inch.

I need an E-mail adress or homepage adress to McMillen Tool Co. or some other company that might have this.

I am not able to make international calls from my work, and I have to be here at work for 2 more weeks (I work in the north sea), so I have to use e-mail or internet.

Any suggestions?

Rgds

Oyvind :helpsmilie:

Hey Oyvind,

I found McMillen's information listed on several websites, but no website for them.

McMillen Tool Co.

864 Four Water Dr.

Sunrise Beach, MO 65079

Phone: 573-374-7880

I placed a call and they said they do not have a website. They did say they have a few companies that resell their products, so I asked over the overstitch wheel and they said that is a direct sell only item.

Why a company decides NOT to have a website these days is beyond me......

I requested one of their paper catalogs and they promised it will go into the mail today. When it comes in, I will find the overstitch wheels and post any information they have for it. Maybe you have a friend or family member who can order it for you the 'old fashion' way.... If not, let me know and maybe I can hook ya up.

There are also several softwares that let you use your computer to call landline phones. But as you are out in the North Sea, that may nto be an option either.

More when I get the catalog.

William

Hey Oyvind,

I found McMillen's information listed on several websites, but no website for them.

McMillen Tool Co.

864 Four Water Dr.

Sunrise Beach, MO 65079

Phone: 573-374-7880

I placed a call and they said they do not have a website. They did say they have a few companies that resell their products, so I asked over the overstitch wheel and they said that is a direct sell only item.

Why a company decides NOT to have a website these days is beyond me......

I requested one of their paper catalogs and they promised it will go into the mail today. When it comes in, I will find the overstitch wheels and post any information they have for it. Maybe you have a friend or family member who can order it for you the 'old fashion' way.... If not, let me know and maybe I can hook ya up.

There are also several softwares that let you use your computer to call landline phones. But as you are out in the North Sea, that may nto be an option either.

More when I get the catalog.

William

Thanks!! :You_Rock_Emoticon:

It isn't always so easy to live in a small country (4.5 mill people) a long way from all the manufacturers.

Oyvind

I have the McMillen Overstitch Wheels. They are called the "No. 910 Overstitch Wheels" when you order and they can be purchased in sizes ranging from 5 to 10 stitches per inch. You will be quite satisfied with the tools and they are very quick with shipping. If the wheel is not in stock they will whip one up for you in no time.

I have the McMillen Overstitch Wheels. They are called the "No. 910 Overstitch Wheels" when you order and they can be purchased in sizes ranging from 5 to 10 stitches per inch. You will be quite satisfied with the tools and they are very quick with shipping. If the wheel is not in stock they will whip one up for you in no time.

Todd, What do they cost?

Marlon

Todd, What do they cost?

Marlon

I asked about them on the phone this morning and it was either $30 or $35. I forget which.

William

Todd, What do they cost?

Marlon

They were $35.00 each but they will reduce the price for multiple orders.