Who will be going to the Sheridan show this year?

Dink

I am going to try!!! I missed last year.

Bert!

God willing.

Art

Who will be going to the Sheridan show this year?

Dink

I'm planning on it. Just Thursday-Friday.

Harvey

Los Angeles

I'll be there, I love it there. Besides, I have to see if ClayB's resolution to not pick on me in public will really hold true.

Kathy

Im hoping to be there this year it will be my first time hope to see some of you guys and gals

Cowboy316

Wish I was going but my youngest is graduating high school that weekend, bummer!!!!

How best to recognize and meet others from leatherworker?

I usually wear logo'd shirts (hope you can view the logo

attachment=24609:pro_logo.jpg]

pro_logo.jpg

post-2367-1240254583_thumb.jpg

I've missed the last two but Lord willing I will be there on Saturday.

Joe

Got the invite to attend Saddle Week again. Looks like a lot more money for a lot less instruction than the old format.

Dink, you can recognize me by the curly black hair and the handlebar horns.

yaks_09_009.jpg

post-1462-1241064485_thumb.jpg

Okay, I'm thinking about going. What airport is best to fly to? Looks like Denver is still quite a ways from Sheridan. Help me out here, locals! I thought about driving, but Google is saying it's about 1200 miles. one way.

Johanna

JOhanna,

Try Billings, MT. That's probably the closest, biggest airport. Casper might be an option too, but probably pretty spendy. Billings will be spendy too I'd imagine. Denver will be cheapest, but it's about 7-8 hours away. Hope this helps.

Sheridan has an airport but I don't know who flies into it. You might try flying into Billings and renting a car and driving down. It's about a 3 hour drive.

Johanna,

We have flown into Billings a couple times. Billings is a 2 hour drive. I have driven up there from Denver and it is about a 6 hour drive. Last year we flew into Rapid City because it was about $300 cheaper for the two of us to fly there vs. Billlings, and we planned to spend a few days in the hills anyway. Rapid City is about a 4 hour drive to Sheridan.

I plan on going this year, Lord willing.

Mark

So . . . any suggestions how we can all link up?

Since some folks are coming in early, others later, maybe Saturday noon by the check-in desk at the Holiday Inn? Whatcha think??

Harvey

Okay, fly into Billings, rent a car, go to Sheridan. Now I gotta find the money. Doggone details! ;)

~J

Johanna,

We have flown into Billings a couple times. Billings is a 2 hour drive. I have driven up there from Denver and it is about a 6 hour drive. Last year we flew into Rapid City because it was about $300 cheaper for the two of us to fly there vs. Billlings, and we planned to spend a few days in the hills anyway. Rapid City is about a 4 hour drive to Sheridan.

You're right. 2 hours. And a beautiful drive at that. It goes real fast. Nobody on the road but you and the wildlife.... and eh, the cops. And they love out of state plates.

Ahh, but if you rent a car at Billings airport, it will have Montana plates...........FLOOR IT!!! :thumbsup:

Ahh, but if you rent a car at Billings airport, it will have Montana plates...........FLOOR IT!!! :thumbsup:

Ah, I guess you never heard that song by Chris LeDoux?..... the one where he's racing to get to the rodeo in time for his 8 seconds of glory and ends up with sheep all over the front of his grill and a ticket? I think that was a true story.....

http://www.cafepress.com/lwnetstore

you all could just buy a t-shirt with the leatherworker logo on it

be easy to find each other that way

Go2,

Oh yea....I've heard that song a few thousand times. But, there probably ain't a rent-a-cop at a leather show that anyone would have to sock in the eye to get past. And, chances are, nobody would turn out your piece of tooling leather at a demonstration!! Again, I say FLOOR IT!!! :rockon:

Go2,

Oh yea....I've heard that song a few thousand times. But, there probably ain't a rent-a-cop at a leather show that anyone would have to sock in the eye to get past. And, chances are, nobody would turn out your piece of tooling leather at a demonstration!! Again, I say FLOOR IT!!! :rockon:

Well ok, don't say we didn't warn ya. And if we happen to see ya'll parked along side the road there talkin' to Wyoming's finest, we'll honk just to say howdy.