Sign in to follow this  
Tina

...and Part Three And The Final One

I have to separate the pictures not to get them to image heavy...

post-5624-075832200 1284559393_thumb.jpg

post-5624-090245800 1284559408_thumb.jpg

post-5624-073639900 1284559420_thumb.jpg

post-5624-076976400 1284559429_thumb.jpg

post-5624-028504300 1284559447_thumb.jpg

Nice job on all of the pouches. The collar with the dragon is really nice and is my favorite !!!

John

Edited by dirtclod

I looked at all three threads you posted, I must say that you have a very nice touch with the paint brush. What paint do you use to get the metallic look ?

I'm guessing that they are cell phone cases? It's hard to get a size of the cases from the photos.

They sure are nice. I love you style!

You have differently been touched by the creative muse.

Nice job on all of the pouches. The collar with the dragon is really nice and is my favorite !!!

John

I'm glad you like them:-)

The collar was the last thing I ever tooled in the US and I finally painted and put it together the last week. I like the idea and might do some more versions of this one.

I looked at all three threads you posted, I must say that you have a very nice touch with the paint brush. What paint do you use to get the metallic look ?

I'm guessing that they are cell phone cases? It's hard to get a size of the cases from the photos.

They sure are nice. I love you style!

You have differently been touched by the creative muse.

Thanks a million for your nice comment about my work:-)

I mostly use Angelus spirit dyes but the metallic is just that, metallic paint from JoAnns around $1 each.

No cellphone cases but belt pouches (some with rings at the sides to connect a strap to become a small purse) They're all 2 inch deep and mostly around 6-8 inch high.

About the creativity I have too much of it and yes, it can be a problem. I sometimes have too manny ideas in my head maing me confuse of what to do next, it can take sometime to sort things out...:mad: I know it might be a delicate problem but it does make things harder for sure (ie: messy brain :lol: )

Edited by Tina

Fantastic.

I make chokers or collars, but your dragon is way better than anything I've made.

Never thought of making a collar , looks great.

Thanks girls:-)

I hope to inspire to some new master pieces...In all fairness, I have made collars in 10 years or so, tooled collars for abot 3+ so I have had a go at most versions of collars by now, I really need to ad pictures to my gallery *S*

Tina, glad to see the move overseas went well and you are back to creating wonderful works of art. I have always been extremely impressed with your work and these are no exception! Wish I had just a tiny bit of your artistic ability.

Tina, glad to see the move overseas went well and you are back to creating wonderful works of art. I have always been extremely impressed with your work and these are no exception! Wish I had just a tiny bit of your artistic ability.

Thank you Jordan, your kind words goes straight to my heart :-)

I have loads of advantages, being an artist first (and a leatherworker by love) I'm just using the leather as a piece of canvas and it works :head_hurts_kr: (I hope)

Good Morning Tina,

Looks like I'm getting to your posts kinda late. I'm a big fan of all of your work & original designs!! It's creat to have you back pounding leather again!! You have inspired Lots of people,,, Thanks for sharing,,, Ed the"BearMan"

Good Morning Tina,

Looks like I'm getting to your posts kinda late. I'm a big fan of all of your work & original designs!! It's creat to have you back pounding leather again!! You have inspired Lots of people,,, Thanks for sharing,,, Ed the"BearMan"

Great Thank you Ed, I'm in the process now of making more of my own patterns for future project and hopefully it will come out OK, just need to find great leather supplier that woun't brake the wallet, that's hard on this side of the pond.