Debras Leather Floral

Our Vase And Roses

Evidently my website, debrasleatherfloral.com, is getting quite a bit of traffic, which I'm thankful for. I was contacted by the University of Tennessee Martin about their upcoming Rodeo/Auction. They asked if I would be willing to make something to donate to the auction. The proceeds go to scholarships. Well, I was very honored that they like my work well enough to ask me to donate something. I am attaching what we came up with. My husband did the vase and I did the roses. I was pretty happy with it.

post-27717-068430400 1332513987_thumb.jp

post-27717-095459000 1332514074_thumb.jp

Edited by Debras Leather Floral

Very nice and unique. Great design on the vase.

Should give you very good "eye candy".

ferg

Evidently my website, debrasleatherfloral.com, is getting quite a bit of traffic, which I'm thankful for. I was contacted by the University of Tennessee Martin about their upcoming Rodeo/Auction. They asked if I would be willing to make something to donate to the auction. The proceeds go to scholarships. Well, I was very honored that they like my work well enough to ask me to donate something. I am attaching what we came up with. My husband did the vase and I did the roses. I was pretty happy with it.

My husband did the vase and I did the roses. I was pretty happy with it.

Congrats, they are both very beautiful.

I'd love to make something like that for my wife so that she could throw away the first dozen roses i ever bought her...they look hideous, but she still proudly displays them.

Kevin

WOW, I just found this - Beautiful roses & Beautiful Vase!

Thanks Cheryl!!!

WOW, I just found this - Beautiful roses & Beautiful Vase!

‎**Special**Special**Special**Special**<br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12.800000190734863px; line-height: 13.600000381469727px; "><br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12.800000190734863px; line-height: 13.600000381469727px; ">Debra's Leather Floral is closed right now until September 25th. After that date I will be making roses again. Not in a hurry for your roses? Here's the deal:<br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12.800000190734863px; line-height: 13.600000381469727px; "><br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12.800000190734863px; line-height: 13.600000381469727px; ">Place any order, pay at least 50% up front and receive the following: For every 2 roses you purchase, you get a FREE rose and FREE shipping. If you want to order more than 2 roses, contact me at sales@debrasleatherfloral.com and I can give you a good deal! This will be last deal for a while. This offer expires September 25, 2012. Thanks.

Thanks Cheryl!!!

Hi Debra... as always you make lovely roses and the hubby's vase is very nice as well.

I used to work for a florist around Christmas times so forgive this critique on the overall presentation. The rose arrangement is too short for the vase. The general rule is measure the container then build your arrangement 1 1/2 times taller.

Here is a PDF that may help you work out the proportions.

http://tuscolaagricu..._principles.pdf

http://www.baxtercountyfair.org/pdf/Principles_of_Floral_Arrangement.pdf

Edited by Sylvia