BradB

Shoulder Holster

Does anyone have a shoulder holster pattern? I have a customer who wants a shoulder holster made. To make it more interesting I have never made one and the customer weighs about 500 pounds so any pattern I get will still have to be modified.. They dont make shoulder holsters this big or not that the customer can find.

Any help would be appreciated!!

Brad, email me at brazosjack@att.net with your mailing info.

I got something that's gonna be the ticket. The design allows for any and all body sizes.

The pattern can be modified for automatic pistols.

Jim

Shoulder_Holster.jpg

post-141-1250875654_thumb.jpg

Brad, email me at brazosjack@att.net with your mailing info.

I got something that's gonna be the ticket. The design allows for any and all body sizes.

The pattern can be modified for automatic pistols.

Jim

Boy, that's a great looking shoulder holster. I might have to attempt a design like that for carrying my New Vaquero while were out in the woods.

Kenny

Boy, that's a great looking shoulder holster. I might have to attempt a design like that for carrying my New Vaquero while were out in the woods.

Kenny

Funny you should mention that - That photo is from a pattern set that just happens to include holster patterns for the old and new model Vaquero pistols. Holler at Ron with Hide Crafters. He just happens to know where to get one.

Jim

Jim,

thats a great shoulder holster pattern.

I made one for a 45 long colt old model vaquero sherriffs model with the birds head handle.

I changed the pattern a little by making the holster one piece of leather instead of 2 pieces that need to be sewen together to form the holster.

other than my small change the holster went together without a hitch. the patterns and directions are very easy to follow.

thanks for making a great pattern package.

Jim,

thats a great shoulder holster pattern.

I made one for a 45 long colt old model vaquero sherriffs model with the birds head handle.

I changed the pattern a little by making the holster one piece of leather instead of 2 pieces that need to be sewen together to form the holster.

other than my small change the holster went together without a hitch. the patterns and directions are very easy to follow.

thanks for making a great pattern package.

Great job on that Leatherjunkie. The Brazos Jack Pattern was the first set I published and the later I created and published three more that show how to make them just like you did yours. They too, are all one piece patterns with options for three sizes for the large to smaller frame pistols as well as different barrel lengths. The photo in my post is one of them.

But I always admire a Crafter that uses a little imagination to make changes to suit their own needs. After all, that's what this Trade is all about - progress!

Keep it up!

Jim

I would really like to get my hands on the pattern for this rig!