anvilcustoms

For Sale: Pneumatic Kydex Or Leather Holster Molding Unit

I have NOT used this, but it appears to be completed (minus the pneumatic source, of course and maybe whatever fittings to put everything together). This was used to mold heated KYDEX around any particular gun mold.

It can also be used (with correct rubber attachments, where you see the black kydex molds, rubber attachments not included) as a LEATHER MOLD for guns. The leather is moistened and then pressed around the gun mold (the rubbery sponge comforms around the peather wrapped mold to produce a PERFECT shaped holster for finishing.....

Unit, some hoses, foot pedals, several kydex holsters, etc included as shown. ALL billet aluminum construction. These units are commercial and cost THOUSANDS of dollars new. I think $500 is quite a good deal, so the first $500 takes it......

Let me know if interested, Ryan, (417)766-8055

post-5307-040513000 1309460770_thumb.jpg

Do you have any idea who it was made by or / and any specs like PSI , CFM and stroke ..

Thanks

I have NOT used this, but it appears to be completed (minus the pneumatic source, of course and maybe whatever fittings to put everything together). This was used to mold heated KYDEX around any particular gun mold.

It can also be used (with correct rubber attachments, where you see the black kydex molds, rubber attachments not included) as a LEATHER MOLD for guns. The leather is moistened and then pressed around the gun mold (the rubbery sponge comforms around the peather wrapped mold to produce a PERFECT shaped holster for finishing.....

Unit, some hoses, foot pedals, several kydex holsters, etc included as shown. ALL billet aluminum construction. These units are commercial and cost THOUSANDS of dollars new. I think $500 is quite a good deal, so the first $500 takes it......

Let me know if interested, Ryan, (417)766-8055

Edited by wolfe9