Sign in to follow this  
treybecca

Finally Formally Introducing Myself

I've been lurking here for years now, making, and replying to some posts and thought it was time to come out of the shadows.

I started leather working almost 3 years ago now, when I decided to make an all leather Halloween costume. Never in a million years did I know I would stumble upon my true calling, and where I am the happiest. Since then I have done a few projects for friends, but it wasn't until recently I took on my first commission in doing a Khal Drogo costume from "Game of Thrones". I have since created my own lil leather name, Valkyrie Leather Collection, with the dream of someday looking into having leather someday pay some of the bills.

I will be partnering with a gentleman this summer who has done war reenactment products with over 35 years of experience to learn another side of this amazing craft. I can't wait to learn all I can!

Here is a. Link to my new fb page https://www.facebook.com/ValkyrieLeatherDesign . Please feel free to take a look at what I have done, like and share, and perhaps one day this girls dream will come true!!

Thank you all for the inspiration and fellowship I have found on this page. I couldn't of made it this far without y'all!

Wow very nice work.

GREAT WORK!!!!!! Happy to hear that you have found your niche. Also heard that someone I know in Charlotte has been asked to make things for movie company or something like that.

Sure you will all do well.

God Bless.

Ray

Very nice work! I like the bracer and the tooling on your costume.