Sign in to follow this  
dbusarow

Artisan 797 AB NS LTHR

I'm posting this for an acquaintance whose husband passed away. She is hoping to get $1,000 not including shipping.

I didn't have a camera with me when I visited her yesterday so I've snagged pictures from the Artisan site. The machine looks like new. They bought it in 2004 and he passed away early 2008.

Here is the description from http://www.artisansew.com/leather.html

minilogo.gif797 AB NS LTHR, New Updated Model Very High Quality Walking Foot, Adjustable Height Presser Foot Walking Device to Climb over Heavy Obstacles, Front Foot Lifter. New and Improved Model of 797 AB Leather Stitching Machine Drop Feed Leather Stitching Machine with a Big "M" Bobbin Rotating Hook, Including an Automatic Oil Lubrication System with Reverse Feeding for Back-Tacking. For Sewing: Chaps, Chinks, Belts, Holsters, Check Book Covers, Wallets, Day Planners, Vests, etc.

• The Machine Sews Leather more than 3/8" and has a 5/8" Presser Foot Lift.
  • The Maximum Thread up to size 138.
  • New style front presser foot lifter and a dial adjustment for the presser foot walk height.
  • A Dial Type Stitch Length Regulator Adjusts to 3.5 stitches per inch.
  • Optional Presser Feet are Available.
  • Controllable Stitching Speeds up to 190 SPM when included with the Artisan SR-2 Speed Reducer.
  • Recommended Needle: Schmetz 135 x 16 #18 to #24 TRI Or Changeable to 190 R style needle.

The machine includes the Artisan table top and heavy duty wheeled legs.

PM or email me and I can put you in contact with the seller.

Thanks,

Dan

797AB_NS_new_style_S.jpg

Legs202W_L.jpg

Table_Top_L.jpg

post-7224-1249916172_thumb.jpg

post-7224-1249916211_thumb.jpg

post-7224-1249916256_thumb.jpg

Asking price lowered to $900

Thanks,

Dan

This is still available. Send me your best offer and I'll pass it along. You might get a surprisingly good deal.

Thanks,

Dan

Dan,

P.M. Sent

Rick J.