Austyn

Belt Keeper Staples

Hey friends!

Where can I find strong staples/StapleGun for belt keepers?

Thanks!

The best and strongest is get zipper stops. Matter of fact Zack White has them. I shop and buy there and I picked up some. A needle nose plier does a quick and good job on them. And they look a whole lot better than staples. Insert in holes, bend the points over and squeeze with the plier.

http://www.zipperstop.com/product-category/ykk-chains-sliders-stoppers/zipper-stops/

The first two are the ones to get.

Edited by Red Cent

I prefer to sew mine, it only takes a minute to sew the ends together. I tried staples and the zipper stop type, just prefer the stitching.

Chief

Austyn,

We produce rivet staples for belt loops. A customer of mine is selling a machine that can set them....only problem is she is located in CO.

Happy Thanksgiving!

OK

Edited by Geneva

You are looking for a belt loop staples. That little hand operated arrow stapler is not what you want to make a nice belt loop with it looks crapy in my opinion.

.bing.com/search?q=belt+loop+staples&pc=MOZI&form=MOZTSB

This link should help in your quest.

It is always several ways to do something. I think it boils down to personal preference. Personally I sew mine - I have a stapler, the stops, I have used ex-small rivets, I may even buy loops that are pre-made (they came stapled), but if I make them, I prefer to sew them. Each method works and holds the belt loop together securely. So unless someone is going to rip the belt they just paid for apart, how the belt loop was secured will never be seen.

Also your link is broken, it comes up 404 error

Karina

springfield leather has some nice ones at a good price, I agree with the previous post , no stables, go to web site for a picture

if you do a search, there was a member on this forum that had a million of them.....well, maybe not a million. but he was selling them because he had so many. just sayin'.