simran

Hello From South Dakota Usa

Just thought I'd be proper and introduce myself. I've posted a couple questions as well as added a short gallery of some of my early ventures into canvas & leather design & construction. I made that specific bag while I was on tour on an island in the south pacific about 7 years ago. I travel with my job and this thing has been, literally, all over the world. What it lacks in "pretty" it makes up for in tough. I use it to carry all my books I travel with; so it's taken a beating.

Anyway hello all from the great state of SD; although I'm in Wisconsin right now working. I think the Packers live here; although I haven't seen one yet!!! :)

Simran

Simran,

Welcome to the forum from Western Minnesota (Fergus Falls area). Since you have already done some posting, I don't really need to tell you about the kindred spirits and friendly folks that spend their time here. Glad you decided to introduce yourself. Again welcome to the forum.

BillB

Simran,

Welcome to the forum from Western Minnesota (Fergus Falls area). Since you have already done some posting, I don't really need to tell you about the kindred spirits and friendly folks that spend their time here. Glad you decided to introduce yourself. Again welcome to the forum.

BillB

Thanks for the welcome Bill. I travel all over maybe we could get together some time. I live about 30 miles west/southwest of Ortonville MN.

Thanks for the welcome Bill. I travel all over maybe we could get together some time. I live about 30 miles west/southwest of Ortonville MN.

Send me a message and we can exchange the appropriate information. Be happy to meet with you when you are in the area and the roads clear up a little bit. Do you use the Tandy Store in Fargo?

BillB