Hi all,

I have a brand new (about 5 yrs old but never been used) Juki sewing machine, it isnt really a leather machine though it might be usable for that purpose. We bought it a few years ago with the intention of using it to sew industrial quilted tarps that we were involved with at the time and that never panned out so it has been sitting in storage for about 5 years now and its time to find it a new home. I know this forum is geared towards leather only but thought that someone on here with experience in industrial sewing machines might be able to provide me some direction in trying to get this thing a new home.

Thanks!

Justin

do you have any more info on this machine? pictures? model info? thanks

The machine is a juki lg 158 long arm walking foot it is brand new never even been threaded but it's about 4 years old. It retails new for about 9200-9600 I'd take 6000 Obo and delivery could be arranged locally for free, further for a small fee. It has a nice table and just needs a home where it will be put to use.

The machine is a juki lg 158 long arm walking foot it is brand new never even been threaded but it's about 4 years old. It retails new for about 9200-9600 I'd take 6000 Obo and delivery could be arranged locally for free, further for a small fee. It has a nice table and just needs a home where it will be put to use.

Thats a big, strong and good machine. It is based on the construction of the Adler 220 and Singer 144W machine. It can be used to sew upholstery leather and pretty thick materials with heavy threads ( It will handle tex 400 without problems). It has a XXL vertical hook. In the old times they used these machines to sew car panels; sewing leather on wooden panels true the wood.

It is a very expensive machine, you can place a add in our for sale section.

Describe subclass number and motor data, add some pictures or a video, thats a good way to attract attention to it (link to youtube etc).

Good luck

Tor