Here's a couple of holsters I've finished up this week. The Avenger is for a customers LLamas X45, and the beltslide fits both of my XDs. I'm not really a big fan of the beltslide style of holster, but I wanted something that I could throw together quick just to try out some hidden belt loops. Any/all comment, critique, or suggestions are welcome.

IMG_0512.jpg

IMG_0513.jpg

IMG_0514.jpg

IMG_0515.jpg

Here's a couple of holsters I've finished up this week. The Avenger is for a customers LLamas X45, and the beltslide fits both of my XDs. I'm not really a big fan of the beltslide style of holster, but I wanted something that I could throw together quick just to try out some hidden belt loops. Any/all comment, critique, or suggestions are welcome.

IMG_0512.jpg

IMG_0513.jpg

IMG_0514.jpg

IMG_0515.jpg

They all look great! I do have a few questions, How do you mold them so closely to the contour of the guns? What do you use to clear coat them so shiny?

Finally a good picture of the hidden slot design! I had an idea how they were made (stitching, holes, etc.) but have been looking for some good pictures to confirm design ideas. Thanks much and ditto on how you got the stitch lines so close?

The beltslide holster was something I threw together really quick with no other purpose than to try my hand at a hidden belt slot. I don't know if that's how they are supposed to be done, but it was the best design I could come up with, and it seems to have worked out pretty good. I've been wearing that holster around for a few hours tonight and it rides really nice on the belt. As far as the stitching lines go, I actually do a simple pre mold to figure out where my stitch lines need to be. Then I stitch and afterwards proceed with the final molding. It's probably not the best way, and definitely not the most efficient way, but it has worked pretty well for me.

Edited by ArcherBen