Tina

One more Notebook Cover

Here's the last one, I've tried to make it personal, golf and fine vine being the major interests:-)

Most is dyed with spirit dyes, acryllics is the white and black, the metalic and green paint on the golf clubs, I wanted it to look as realistic as possible.

Beautiful..........really.

I particularly like how you did that "spiral" effect under his first name. What control of that swivel knife and beveler!!!

Just kidding...thanks for sharing.

Top notch, as usual!

I love the swirl below the name. Nice job

Casey

Beautiful..........really.

I particularly like how you did that "spiral" effect under his first name. What control of that swivel knife and beveler!!!

Just kidding...thanks for sharing.

Top notch, as usual!

I love the swirl below the name. Nice job

Casey

Ops...I forgott, I did the swirl under the name on the computer to block out the sirname... :wacko:

wow Tina

That's down right amazing

Josh

Really nice grapes and vine. Golf and wine are pretty good hobbies, personally I used to enjoy the latter.

Yeah Sis!! That is excellent looks as usual.

I just love the way you make your leaves look so natural and the rest is top notch too!!

Lillebror

wow Tina

That's down right amazing

Josh

Thanks a million Josh:-)

Really nice grapes and vine. Golf and wine are pretty good hobbies, personally I used to enjoy the latter.

I love the latter too, nothing better than red to a nice juicy red steak:-)

Yeah Sis!! That is excellent looks as usual.

I just love the way you make your leaves look so natural and the rest is top notch too!!

Lillebror

Thanks a load Lil'bro:-) I try and it seams I have found a very simple way to make leaves and such look more fragile...I just take a big spoon modeller and take down all the edges towards the surface, it kid'a works:-)

Very, very nice!!

you're doing some fantastic work with curly vines and letters, and the colors....oh my!

i wish i could just sit and watch you color your work.

ken

Very, very nice!!

you're doing some fantastic work with curly vines and letters, and the colors....oh my!

i wish i could just sit and watch you color your work.

ken

Thank You Ken:-)

You would probably be surpriced, I'm mostly "doodling around" with the dyes (and some with the paints) My patience level is mostly on low and I love when things go quickly...For better or worse ? :blink: ?

Looks very beautifully. And the first too. :thumbsup:

You used Fiebing`s spirit dyes?

Edited by Nomad

beautiful work...luck brother in law!!!!

Tina,

This looks really nice as always! Peter had some great grape and leaf designs that he shared several years ago and he also used the modeler to mold the leaves.

Regards,

Ben

Another one I just love, Tina! You are the queen of details! I really like how you did the trees on this.

Crystal

Looks very beautifully. And the first too. :thumbsup:

Thank You, always nice when people like your work:-)

You used Fiebing`s spirit dyes?

Hi...No, I use Angelus, kind of fell in love with them:-)

beautiful work...luck brother in law!!!!

Thanks Roo, I hope soo:-)

Tina,

This looks really nice as always! Peter had some great grape and leaf designs that he shared several years ago and he also used the modeler to mold the leaves.

Regards,

Ben

Hi Ben, It would be great if anyone could find a picture of that...I can not remeber seeing wines/grapes on his webpage, maybe I need to visit it again? *S*

ps. I whent to his page and I did find a wine and grapes, We have a different style and I love Peters style:-)

Another one I just love, Tina! You are the queen of details! I really like how you did the trees on this.

Crystal

I tell you, I had just got a new tool home from Ebay (a crowner 725) and it happend to sit closest to me at the desk soo...I used it, just twisting it around and smacking it:-)

Edited by Tina

Tina,

He did that grape picture (2003) and also had an uncolored picture as well. I have both of them but we might have to get permission or check with his secretary, Marlon.... :rolleyes2: Just joking Marlon!

Of course it is the same picture that is on his web site (except for the uncolored picture).

Regards,

Ben

Tina,

He did that grape picture (2003) and also had an uncolored picture as well. I have both of them but we might have to get permission or check with his secretary, Marlon.... :rolleyes2: Just joking Marlon!

Of course it is the same picture that is on his web site (except for the uncolored picture).

Regards,

Ben

Hi Ben,

I found the colored one on his webpage...It would be nice seeing the uncolored one too:-)

WOW Tina....WOW! That's amazing! What a great job!

:notworthy:

Bob

Tina,

Beautiful job as always...

How about showing us how that notebook cover was constructed?

I personally would love to know how you made it.

Dave Theobald

Edited by David

WOW Tina....WOW! That's amazing! What a great job!

:notworthy:

Bob

Thank You Bob, I always enjoy your comments:-)

Tina,

Beautiful job as always...

How about showing us how that notebook cover was constructed?

I personally would love to know how you made it.

Dave Theobald

Ahh...Thats an idea:-)

I have one more I just started. I'll take some pictures along the way and I will post them up here when that cover is finished.

I have one more I just started. I'll take some pictures along the way and I will post them up here when that cover is finished.

That is a post I'll save for sure. I'll be looking for it.

David Theobald

Hi Tina,

You have done a great job on this one too. I really like the grapes clusters, vines, leaves. I need to figure out something to use that pattern you drew up for me on. I also really like how you tied all the different parts together. The little seperate areas for the different design parts is a neat touch. Your coloring is fabulous as always.

It's so neat to see how you are making something special for so many people before you go back home. It makes me wish I was a relative too so I could get one of those special gifts too. Oh wait...... I already did! :banana: I know that Sweeden isn't any farther away than Michigan from my computer screen, but the thought of you moving so far away still makes me a little sad. Just don't ever forget about all your fans here and that we need our "Tina fix" on a regular basis.

That is a post I'll save for sure. I'll be looking for it.

David Theobald

I'm on it:-)

Hi Tina,

You have done a great job on this one too. I really like the grapes clusters, vines, leaves. I need to figure out something to use that pattern you drew up for me on. I also really like how you tied all the different parts together. The little seperate areas for the different design parts is a neat touch. Your coloring is fabulous as always.

It's so neat to see how you are making something special for so many people before you go back home. It makes me wish I was a relative too so I could get one of those special gifts too. Oh wait...... I already did! :banana: I know that Sweeden isn't any farther away than Michigan from my computer screen, but the thought of you moving so far away still makes me a little sad. Just don't ever forget about all your fans here and that we need our "Tina fix" on a regular basis.

I will continue pestering you people here for sure, this is my online Valium and my leather family :cheers: The only difference will be the timezones, Sweden is 6 hours before EST and everything will be at least twice the price when I need some supplies :dunno: ...Ahhh, I need to travel back often and stack up :yeah:

But truth be told, I sooo long after my kids/granskids and the Scandinavian summers, nothing beats them. Warm (not hot in most cases) not muggy and sun/daylight around 18-24 hours a day depending on where in the country you're at :thumbsup:

Edited by Tina

Wonderful work!!

Art

Wonderful work!!

Art

Thanks a load Art,

(Sorry I missed your comment here, I should have replyed earlier)