Steve Brewer

Saddle For Sale

Just finished this saddle,It has a 16" seat,9" swell,5 x 10.5" cantle,wood post horn 3" high X 3 3/4 cap.The seat and fenders are ruff out ,the rest is Basket stamped with floral corners.7/8s flate plate rigged.Spec 1 001.jpgSpec 1 004.jpgSpec 1 002.jpgSpec 1 003.jpg

Need 3500 for it

Steve

post-11588-127264264268_thumb.jpg

post-11588-1272642665_thumb.jpg

post-11588-127264268183_thumb.jpg

post-11588-127264270315_thumb.jpg

Great work Steve it's worth a lot more.

Josh

Thanks Josh.The economy here has hit hard.Last yr. at this time it would have sold before the ground seat had dried

Thanks Josh.The economy here has hit hard.Last yr. at this time it would have sold before the ground seat had dried

Saddle is sold

Steve- Beauty work as usual!

What do you use for the parallel lines on the seat? I have a single crease and the lousy one(adjustable) that Tandy sells. It has a screw on the side but the edges are different thicknesses and is sort of made for an edge crease if anything.

Do you have a double creaser, who makes it and do you have to go back and bevel each side/does it cut or just scribe the lines?

thanks

pete

As always, nice work Steve. Yea, we know about the economy hitting hard. Up here in Michigan, as nice as that saddle is, and with all the work you have in it, it still would only bring about $3,000 up here. People are just trying to survive, and horse gear like everything else has suffered, It's crazy, but; it is what it is. Here's hoping the country get's back on track.

Bondo Bob

Steve- Beauty work as usual!

What do you use for the parallel lines on the seat? I have a single crease and the lousy one(adjustable) that Tandy sells. It has a screw on the side but the edges are different thicknesses and is sort of made for an edge crease if anything.

Do you have a double creaser, who makes it and do you have to go back and bevel each side/does it cut or just scribe the lines?

thanks

pete

Pete,I use a beader that McMillen made me 38 yrs. ago.It just creases the double lines into the leather.Saddle is sold,shipped it to Montana last week