VanDutch

Disconnected The Eps

I disconnected the EPS on my machine today. Noticed that a few people had the same problem as me with the EPS namely the EPS causing an Extra stitch when not wanted. It doesn't do this all the time. Cleaned the EPS contacts etc.. No change.

I now definitely feel I have more control now. Who else is experiencing this issue.

Had this problem too but my motor does not work if the the sensor thing is not attached.

I´m now looking for a motor probably w/o the EPS but I´m still not sure which one it should be.

Interesting that you can detach the EPS and it is still working. Which motor do you have?

Had this problem too but my motor does not work if the the sensor thing is not attached.

I´m now looking for a motor probably w/o the EPS but I´m still not sure which one it should be.

Interesting that you can detach the EPS and it is still working. Which motor do you have?

I just have the standard motor supplied with my cobra machine.

The problem with basic Hosing motor is that programming is difficult. OTOH the motors that are easy to programme for every eventuality cost nearly five times more at the factory door than the retail price.

What Ho Hsing motor are you referring to? I have setup and continue to work with a variety of functions and programming on Efka, Mitsubishi and Ho Hsing motors that I support and stock. I find the Ho Hsing to be at worst on par with the Ekfa and Mitsu motors, and in some cases, even more easy depending on what I'm doing. Ho Hsing has good support for us in the States as well, and Ho Hsing is very good with support for their equipment. I don't know the going rate for some of these products overseas, but full function motors used on underbed trimmer full function machines are about the same across the board. Mitsubishi nor Efka have low end motors, but Ho Hsing has a few items that are less money, less features, and perfect for a general lockstitch canvas upholstery machines that require low torque and low speed with needle positioning.

Edited by Gregg From Keystone Sewing

Gregg,

The only Ho Hsing motors that come here are the most basic and there is no local support as far as I can tell.

Yes the most basic models are ok for simple machines but seeing how easily one of my customers could programme a Shokei motor to do what he wanted made me appreciate better motors. The instruction manual is a joy to use not a source of frustration.

What Ho Hsing motor are you referring to? I have setup and continue to work with a variety of functions and programming on Efka, Mitsubishi and Ho Hsing motors that I support and stock. I find the Ho Hsing to be at worst on par with the Ekfa and Mitsu motors, and in some cases, even more easy depending on what I'm doing. Ho Hsing has good support for us in the States as well, and Ho Hsing is very good with support for their equipment. I don't know the going rate for some of these products overseas, but full function motors used on underbed trimmer full function machines are about the same across the board. Mitsubishi nor Efka have low end motors, but Ho Hsing has a few items that are less money, less features, and perfect for a general lockstitch canvas upholstery machines that require low torque and low speed with needle positioning.

Edited by Anne Bonnys Locker