mickeyt

Belt Buckle Hardware Needed

Hi folks new guy here and needing some help to find some belt buckle hardware. I'm making a belt buckle out of Kydex plastic and need to have a way to attach a belt to it. I think I need the kind that is used on western type belt buckles where the belt loops over a round oval ring and snaps closed then the other side has a hook for the belt holes.

Anyone know where to get these and what they are called? Any help much appreciated.

Thanks

I think what you're asking for is a buckle back. The evil empire sells them. Here is the LINK.

Those should fit a 1 1/2"- 1 3/4" belt. If you need some for 1" - 1 1/4", I have some.

Thank you Studio-n, this is just what I was looking for. I' m working on a project and need some of these i'm not sure on the size at this time but think the 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 is what I need. If I need some 1 to 1/ 14 inch I'll get back to you.

Thanks again

Mickeyt

Hello Studio-n, ordered and received the buckle backs and they were pretty much what I was looking for. I think I remember using some buckle backs years ago that had the loop for the belt and the hook for the belt hole separate where you could put both on each end of the buckle instead of these kind where the two are all in one and close together. Does anyone know where I might find some of them.

Thanks for all the help

Mick