Sign in to follow this  
intoleather

Leather Business for sale

After more than 19 years living, crafting, and retailing our leather goods in a lovely artisan's village in New York State, we have decided to pick up and move to our second home, Tel-Aviv. Our shop is just over an hour from New York City, and is a tourist destination. We are reaching out with the hope of finding another leather crafter to buy our business, so that the shop continues. We are selling the business with all of the inventory; this is an open workshop/retail leather goods store. You can rent the space which is a beautiful space centrally located in the artisan's village, with a guaranteed lease. If you want you can buy the building too, since the shop is attached to a residence, you can live in it, or rent it. It has been a wonderful place for us to make a life, raise kids, etc. It would be a great place to retire too. If interested, please send me an email, and I'll be happy to give you more details.

Thanks, Paula

After more than 19 years living, crafting, and retailing our leather goods in a lovely artisan's village in New York State, we have decided to pick up and move to our second home, Tel-Aviv. Our shop is just over an hour from New York City, and is a tourist destination. We are reaching out with the hope of finding another leather crafter to buy our business, so that the shop continues. We are selling the business with all of the inventory; this is an open workshop/retail leather goods store. You can rent the space which is a beautiful space centrally located in the artisan's village, with a guaranteed lease. If you want you can buy the building too, since the shop is attached to a residence, you can live in it, or rent it. It has been a wonderful place for us to make a life, raise kids, etc. It would be a great place to retire too. If interested, please send me an email, and I'll be happy to give you more details.

Thanks, Paula

Can you email me a complete list of the inventory and equipment?

My email address and phone number are both listed in my signature

Thanks!

Paula,

I sent you a PM, and have not heard back from you. Please check your mailbox. I'm interested in hearing more about the business, etc.

Thank you,

Fred