DebHop

Free Patterns - Bags Purses And Hats

Edited:

Use this link https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-4Qszr7V8BTZ285RFVEQVdxNVU/preview?pli=1

I have FREE patterns for 17 purses, handbags, and other bags. Also a backpack, laptop bag, a baseball cap, bushman hat, fedora, and a newsboy cap. Oh, and a really cool motorcycle sissy bar bag (I’m planning to do this one first).

Patterns are in PDF form (which I converted from DXF files I found on the Web), so they'll need to be sized.

The patterns pieces are labeled in Spanish and I am not fluent in the language but I don’t see that as a showstopper. It’s pretty easy to tell what the pieces are.

I will share these patterns with anyone who is interested, and I’d love to see the end products here on the forum.

Also, if anyone is willing to help me convert Spanish to English, just let me know and I'll work on updating the files.

Please use this link to the files:

Broken link https://docs.google....Z285RFVEQVdxNVU

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-4Qszr7V8BTZ285RFVEQVdxNVU/edit

Thanks,

Deb

Latest link:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-4Qszr7V8BTZ285RFVEQVdxNVU/preview?pli=1

post-32368-0-34509700-1352047982_thumb.j

Edited by northmount
Fixed Broken Link

you can always use google translator to convert spanish to english. I would like the patterns if you would send them to me

Mike

yeah,,,hold on a second.

What is the source of the patterns?

yeah,,,hold on a second.

What is the source of the patterns?

Google Esteban Gonzalez, you'll find an interview with him and link to his site.

you can always use google translator to convert spanish to english. I would like the patterns if you would send them to me

Mike

PM me your email address. And perhaps you can help me with translation.

I would like them as well. Please sned to jgeorge25 at hotmail dot com Thank you

Hi i would love to have a copy of the patterns also. Thank you for sharing.

Miss Denise, I'll need youre email address.

The batch file is large - 5mg.

If this is still available i would like a copy of the patterns thank you for sharing.

My e-mail is fro 80@msn.com Thank you

I would also like a copy of the patterns. KarensTackShack@gmail.com Thank you for sharing! Karen

Hi,i'll be in it too thanks.Email peterrobbins1 At bigpond .com

There's a lot of Esteban Gonzalez listed by google.....what I'm asking specifically is this: Does the site where you saw the patterns state "here are some free patterns for you to use and redistribute." or are they images you captured?

Went to his site (The link is on my other computer...google estaban gonzalez with the word leather). He has many free patterns to download. There are some for purchase also. And services to develop patterns for your own.

However the sign up form doesn't work for me. Once you put in USA, the state box doesn't show, and won't let me finish the registering.

So....if your offer is still available, please send me the patterns too! sales@rockyriverleather.com

Thanks, that's what I was wanting to know.

I stumbled on this site late one nite (googling 'purse patterns' in the images site) and couldn't beleive there wasn't a hook to it. and yes the site is buggy when going through the registration but I futzed and fenagled with it until I finally had a userID and password. I used my real name, and primary email address, and I read everything on the site to see if there were any restrictions to the free downloads - couldn't find any.

I DL'd a few patterns, received confirmation and a zero invoice.

So, I went back in and downloaded most of the free patterns. Then I discovered I didn't have a program to open the .dxf files. I don't have any CAD/CAM software.

I went back to the web to find a program to convert the files to something I could use. Found a freeware conversion program that would let me export them to my Photo software or PDF. PDF seemed to work best and the files are smaller.

Meanwhile, I got an email from the site thanking me for my business.

It was a little labor intesive exporting all those file to PDF but I think the patterns are great.

I am a stoned cold novice at leathercraft but I've learned so much from you guys I wanted to reciprecate and share the treasures.

I thought with the holidays getting near some of you would find something you could use.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what you talented and creative folks do with them.

One presumes the sizing is left up to the maker.

And therefore, the proportions of all the pieces.

Is that how you see it?

Hi Deb, could you please email a copy over to me.. tbd-hawk AT hotmail DOT co DOT uk

Many thanks for the share.. ;)

Phil

One presumes the sizing is left up to the maker.

And therefore, the proportions of all the pieces.

Is that how you see it?

Paul, I hope the printing tips help.

Hey tks for sharing

My email is RockLW@mail.com

Many tks

Rock

P.s. why not post everything in patterns on this site? Envy one would be able to see and pick what they want

I would like a copy of the patterns also, I have lived in Spain and my wife is from Barcelona, maybe we could help with the translation, it may take a little time as my wife has had several strokes and does not move to fast and get tired pretty fast, but she is willing to help. My address is: bparrie@bellsouth.net

Thanks,Bill

would you please send one my way, too?

my email address is tkramsey@gmail.com

thank you very much

I'd love to have them, also

salukifeathers@gmail.com

i would like them as well please send to my email.

thanks,

marlon

I also would like the patterns - please send to me as well. :)

I Would love a copy of these patterns if still available pgmopar@gmail.com
Thank you
[/CODE]