Jess Jones

Best Gun Magazine/ Forum To Advertise In? Opinions?

Hi everyone! I make gun belts and was wondering who (in your experience) as worked out well with you in terms of advertising? Im looking at forums mainly and even magazines that are reasonably priced.

Please send me opinions on good gun forums that you have used and you have seen ROI (return on investment) with. Thank you SO much!

Best #1 step for 'advertising', check what you can do with that web site. First page takes WAY too long to load - a lot of people won't wait on it .. off to something else.

I didn't check the fakebook thing because, well, because I wouldn't. ...

A couple of ways to get noticed. Contact Jeff Quinn at http://www.gunblast.com/ it is an online blog. He reviews guns, holsters etc. Check his site out. He has a pretty good following. If you contact him see if he will do a review of your belt if you send him one (pretty cheap advertising). Do the same thing with a couple of magazines. A good one would be Concealed carry .

https://www.concealedcarrymagazine.com/

Edited by camano ridge

Sorry for delayed reply...thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!! I am advertising in concealed carry magazine starting jan 2015 and they are also doing a review of my belts in Feb/March issue.