esantoro

What brand of bonded poly does Weaver Leather Sell?

Does anyone know what brand of bonded poly Weaver Leather sells? I usually order Eddington from Campbell Bosworth, but since there are a few things I really need from Weaver, I'd like to place the whole order with Weaver.

Thanks,

Ed

Hi Ed,

I did the same thing once and I think I got A&E which I wasn't particularly happy with. I hate to base my judgment on one spool of thread, but I wasn't happy with it.

Art

Does anyone know what brand of bonded poly Weaver Leather sells? I usually order Eddington from Campbell Bosworth, but since there are a few things I really need from Weaver, I'd like to place the whole order with Weaver.

Thanks,

Ed

I just ordered about 8 pounds of bonded poly from Campbell-Bosworth on Wednesday. Their price was better than Weaver and better than Thread Exchange. Artisan only carries nylon which I really didn't want.

I did pick up some other goodies from C-B and I'm looking forward to getting the order this week.

:red_bandana::red_bandana::red_bandana:

why bonded polly thread and not nylon ?

why bonded polly thread and not nylon ?

I think the bonded poly puts down a nicer stitch and will hold up better to oils and conditioners and sunlight and whatever else.

Bree,

Does Campbell Bosworth offer wholesale pricing? Their website prices seem higher than Weaver's.

Ed