ktoddmc

Swivel Snaps

I am looking for swivel snaps for dog leashes, etc. They need to be heavy duty. The hard part I am finding is I want the bottom to be a rectangular shape not round. I need them in various sizes. Does anyone know of a good suplier of this type of snap. There are plenty of round bottom snaps out there, but I haven't seen a good selection of the rectangular snap. Thanks in advance for any help

I am looking for swivel snaps for dog leashes, etc. They need to be heavy duty. The hard part I am finding is I want the bottom to be a rectangular shape not round. I need them in various sizes. Does anyone know of a good suplier of this type of snap. There are plenty of round bottom snaps out there, but I haven't seen a good selection of the rectangular snap. Thanks in advance for any help

Weaver leather carries them in the square bottom in several sizes.

Thanks Dink, Weaver requires a business license and I am currently a hobbyist with business aspirations. I have been selling to individuals who ask for items, but the profit line is low due to having to purchase retail. I have several businesses that are willing to sell my leashes and collars so I am going to have to get a license. One kennel I went to buys leather Amish leashes for resale, 6 ' x 5/8 for $5.00!! (must be using their own cows) Do you really save that much money dealing with Weaver as opposed to other retailers? How do you find good wholesalers to deal with?

Thanks

Todd

Weaver leather carries them in the square bottom in several sizes.