lightingale

Angelus Dyes To Canada?

After hearing so many folks on this forum praise the Angelus brand of leather dyes, I tried to find a source that ships to Canada.

I can't find a Canadian source, and the next best thing is Dharma trading co., but they only ship with UPS, and the duties effectively double the cost of anything I order on top of shipping, which isn't really worth it.

Any Canadians who have found a source of Angelus dyes, or found an international one that doesn't ship through UPS?

Thanks

Try turtlefeathers.net, I bought from them a few years ago. I think they use USPS I know it definitely wasn't UPS as they are too expensive for me.

Thanks for the reference! I made an order with them this morning. They shipped with USPS.

Just placed an order with them, hopefully they can still ship the dye as other places are saying they have to use UPS or Fedex and shipping is crazy with them. Turns a $5.00 order into an $80.00 order

Phone lonsdale leather in vancouver. They carry angelus.. I don't know if they ship but its worth a call.

already paid for the order from turtle but when I need some more, I'll look up lonsdale

For future reference Warkov - Safeer in Winnipeg carries Angelus.