MagnusWyvern

Tippman Aerostitch Help

I was sewing with my Aerostitch, the needle paused, continued, then stopped completely.

No idea what it is, it's nto the sm-32 springs, I'll call Tippmann tomorrow but am at a stnadstill for today unless I figure this out.

I've had the same problem with mine as well. I noticed that occasionally one of the threads would get bound in the bobbin shuttle track. Sometimes it would jam and sometimes it would rip the thread in two. I'm not sure if it's a timing issue or what... I'd be interested to hear what Tippman has to say when you contact them.

Does yours seem to be 'stuck' in place, or can you cycle it up to remove your workpiece with the air off? Mine was becoming jammed and took some effort to raise the needle to remove my work.

Nooj

I've had the same problem with mine as well. I noticed that occasionally one of the threads would get bound in the bobbin shuttle track. Sometimes it would jam and sometimes it would rip the thread in two. I'm not sure if it's a timing issue or what... I'd be interested to hear what Tippman has to say when you contact them.

Does yours seem to be 'stuck' in place, or can you cycle it up to remove your workpiece with the air off? Mine was becoming jammed and took some effort to raise the needle to remove my work.

Nooj

I can turn the air off and cycle it by hand no problem. First time this has happened.

Perhaps someone more experienced will contribute their input. I've only sewn a lot of scrap with mine- and one simple project. Because of my issues I've continued to just hand stitch everything.

If you get a response from Tippman, please be sure to share.

Good luck,

Nooj

Perhaps someone more experienced will contribute their input. I've only sewn a lot of scrap with mine- and one simple project. Because of my issues I've continued to just hand stitch everything.

If you get a response from Tippman, please be sure to share.

Good luck,

Nooj

Whenever I've called them they've fixed it over the phone with me tinkering with it while they talk, you should give them a ring.

I've ordered parts from them quite easily. I should've expected the tech support to be just as effective. Thanks for the tip- I may just give them a call tomorrow as well.

Nooj