arbalet12

The Book Of Sketches For Leather Carving "kazah Baroque"

post-10555-0-33943900-1368779479_thumb.jThe Book of sketches for leather carving "Kazah Baroque".

This book consist of more than 60 selected scetches(50 pages) by leather worker and artist Sergey Neskromniy. It compiled during two years of hard working. There sketches(patterns) for belts, bags, purses and book coats.

It costs 50$ (electron version, 58 Mb, jpg)

Edited by arbalet12

ARBALET12,

Are you posting this book for sale? If so I am intereasted and is it $50 us?

Panther

Sergey, do you have any information on how to purchase your book? Just send you a private message?

Sergey, do you have any information on how to purchase your book? Just send you a private message?

I will send you my bank account, when I will have resieved the money I will send my book to your e-mail.(jpg)

Only for the first client! I will send the book and if you like it you will pay! And write in this theme your opinion!

I just bought arbalet12's book of "Kazah Baroque" sketches/patterns. They are absalutly beautiful!!!! He renders them in a way that they almost seem 3D. If you look at the cover of his book, the patterns are just like that without the boarder. He does have two or three patterns that are just line drawings out of the fifty some patterns. They give you a clear idea how to carve them. He also gives them in a format that lets you resize them for your needs. I hightly recommend you add them to your patterns. They are well worth the price!! If you have not seen his work and don't want to search this site, go to http://www.rbn.kz ,this is his web site, to see his beautiful work.

After dealing with bank fees( $$$$) to transfer payment,I told him about the fees, so he set up an ebay account so I could buy his book that way. So if you want his book just PM him and he'll set up an ebay account so you can buy it and download the book. No fees ! :thumbsup:

Again beautifuly done by this wonderful artist and well worth the price!!!

Panther

Again beautifuly done by this wonderful artist and well worth the price!!!

Panther

Thank you very much for your opinion, I am very pleasure!

Only for this site! You can look at my book before paying for it! I will send the book and if you like it you will pay! And write in this theme your opinion!

You can use Pay Pol!

Edited by arbalet12

Wow is about all I can say,,,

I got a copy of this sketchbook last week and I consider it money well spent. Some gorgeous design work. Most of the patterns are designed around a briefcase, a book cover and what I think is a clutch purse, but there are quite a few others as well. A couple of belt designs, what I think is a pattern for a rifle scabbard, a couple of repeating patterns that could be tooled on anything, plus a few others besides.

If the style appeals to someone I definitely recommend the purchase of the sketchbook as a useful resource.

I got a copy of this sketchbook last week and I consider it money well spent. Some gorgeous design work. Most of the patterns are designed around a briefcase, a book cover and what I think is a clutch purse, but there are quite a few others as well. A couple of belt designs, what I think is a pattern for a rifle scabbard, a couple of repeating patterns that could be tooled on anything, plus a few others besides.

If the style appeals to someone I definitely recommend the purchase of the sketchbook as a useful resource.

Thank you very much for your opinion!