Elfita leathercraft tools are handmade with a remarkable quality of materials by an artisan. Therefore, our tools are durable as well as nifty. Most of our wooden tools are created from an inspiration of Antique. We do not usually churn out our tools from the factory, but the completion of tools must go through manual at ELFITA. We always seek to make the tools that can be worked with ease and comfort at the most by you. Moreover, we do not only care about the quality but also the design that is unique and practical.

You can have a look at our tools on elfitakorea@blogspot.com We normally update our brand-new tools every other week. The order and payment method is explained on the blog as well. Please refer to it if you want to order. We also accept custom-built orders, please contact us by sending us your message through our blog or emailing to elfitakorea@gmail.com

Thank you!!!

The tools looks good but...Any user of the Internet knowes that using Western Union is potentially a scam and not the way to do business. Bank transfer is the same risk with over seas transactions.

Personally I would never do business with you the way you have it set up for the moment, my suggestion is that you get a PayPal account where I also could use my credit card.

You guys definitely have some interesting tools. I might order from you if you accepted Paypal or credit cards. Western Union and bank transfers just isn't very popular here in the US.

Andrew

Hello there!

Thank you for your suggestions about payment method.

We have finally opened our account in PayPal! So, if you are still interested in our tools, please look at our blog once again and refer to Order and Payment Method in which you can find out our PayPal account information. If you want to order, please email to us so that you can be informed of the total price inculding shipping fee. We rate the shipping fee depending on the weight of the package and the destination country calibrated by EMS; EMS is offered by Korean Post Office like USPS in U.S.

Thank you all again!!

Good move in having the Paypal set up. Am very happy with the first batch of tools received from you and look forward to seeing newer tools in the blog.

Good move in having the Paypal set up. Am very happy with the first batch of tools received from you and look forward to seeing newer tools in the blog.

We sincerely appreciate for your purchase, Boon! Hope to hear from you later again.

Is there a distributor in the US? The tools look really well designed and very reasonable priced.

Hi guys, I bought a corner punch set from Elfita awhile back, a year or so. And came upon this thread today, so I decided to give an honest review on their product.

When I got the package and opened it up, boy was I satisfied. To begin with it was pricey compared to some other tools out there on the market. But I thought before I say something about this I'd check out the quality, and it turns out ofter some one year of using the tool, quite often too, I was satisfied as the tool stayed sharp, and compared to my other products it stayed relatively rust and damage free (I live in a humid coastal area).

The tool itself was also quite easy to use, didn't need any practice to get a hang on how to use them. Yes it is a basic tool, and I myself can't vouch for all the other more complex tools in their lineup, as I have yet to get my hand on them yet.

The set came in a nice compact case for storage which was to my delight.

Overall I'd like to give 4.5 out 5 (not a perfect score because I do believe there is a possibility of improving the product, example, wooden stand instead of plastic case would be ideal for people who are not mobile with their workstation. I think this can be included with that price.) for the worth of the product, definitely recommended.

I will post pictures as soon as I get a chance.

Sincerely,

Thaison