toolleather

Maybe I'll Get A Response Here - Help! Need A Thumb Break Holster Pattern (S & W Ve9)

Hello Everyone, I asked this question in another thread, but have yet to receive any responses, maybe someone can assist in this thread.

I received a request to make a replacement holster for a Smith & Wesson VE9. Now I've never made a holster before, so this will be my first one and I want to do a great job, but I can't seem to find any patterns for a thumb break for this model gun on line. I'm wanting to do this in either an Avenger style holster or the (pic) link down below. Any Ideas??

Thanks

This is similar to what I would like to make: http://www.warriorde...-hand-md-22900/

To be honest it may be kinda of difficult to find a pattern for this particular firearm. I am suspecting you will have better luck making your own pattern. Sorry i cant be anymore help.

I know I'm a little late to the party but I have an Avenger with thumb break pattern for that gun if I can find it in my shop.

Thanks. I really appreciate it, I want to make a couple prototypes as samples to show to potential clients.