mliebs8

Holster I built for a friend.

DSCN2125.jpgDSCN2126.jpg

I know I've posted similiar holsters before but I know everyone likes pictures (at leasdt I do). Boomstick this stitch pattern is growing on me, I thought about wrapping it around the trigger guard but I like the way it looks different. What does everyone else think? Thanks, Mike

Edited by mliebs8

The holster looks great. I like the natural color.

I'm just getting started making my own holsters and have a couple of questions. What weight of leather did you use and is the belt loop part of the sweat band? I can't see any stitching so I'm curious if it's a folded and glued flap thats part of the sweat band or holster body. Finally, what type of finish did you use on the leather?

Keep up the good work.

Greg

I like the stitch pattern. I think the holster looks good. Every time you post I see more improvement in your work.

Awesome. I like how you reduced the stress points of the belt loops by merging them with a wrap around strap. Good design for long life. Not to mention I own an XD :wub:

liveneasy, the holster is made with 7/8 drum dyed leather from Wickett and Craig. The final finish is Angelus Acrylic 600, and the strap is actually removeable so it's attatched through the snaps. Boomstick and Temporary thanks for the compliments.

Nice job on the holster. It looks very professional and functional. How does you friend like it?